*****The Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We blow smoke up their,arses after 2 minutes,at this football club.

Shows you how much some,are willing to accept mediocrity.

Some of these players must pish themselves laughing at how fucking gullible some of our fans actually are 

Aye but a bit out of order blaming guys taking their weans to meet or get a signature off who they want to at the end of the game for position we find ourselves in 

The Weans can’t help what generation of player they are born into . After everything the last decade fair play to any parent who has kept their wean loving the Rangers. If that takes a signature from Cantwell or Tav to keep that intrigue going  then who am I to judge regardless of my personal opinion on them or their performances as players 

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

From that 90 minutes, Yilmaz is the one you pick out?

Thought he started shaky but was far more of a threat than Tav on the other side, for once we caused issues down our left side

You mean the Tav who pretty much single handedly created our goal?

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Aye but a bit out of order blaming guys taking their weans to meet or get a signature of who they want to at the end of the game for position we find ourselves in 

The Young ones can’t help what generation of player they are born into . After everything the last decade fair play to any parent who has kept their wean loving the Rangers. If that takes a signature from Cantwell or Tav to keep that intrigue going  then who am I to judge regardless of my personal opinion on them or their performances as players 

Taking wee Billy for some pictures and autographs is why Danilo can't stick it in from 2 yards.

Get with it eh

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Think this is a bit harsh, thought he won quite a few duels, a couple where he definitely wasn’t favourite to win either.

The winger got passed him every time he ran at him first half.. He got booked cause he was awkward in the tackle and at one point he was challenging a boy at the right back position. 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

He's not perfect by any stretch but fuck me picking him out as the 1 player tonight for criticism is a joke

I wouldn't have picked him out specifically but I get the point. I still think I prefer him to Barisic simply cause he gets further forward.

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Aye but a bit out of order blaming guys taking their weans to meet or get a signature off who they want to at the end of the game for position we find ourselves in 

The Weans can’t help what generation of player they are born into . After everything the last decade fair play to any parent who has kept their wean loving the Rangers. If that takes a signature from Cantwell or Tav to keep that intrigue going  then who am I to judge regardless of my personal opinion on them or their performances as players 

They don't need anymore smoke blown up their arses.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Wasnt a dig at Tav, he done well tonight as he usually does, was the fact we had a threat down the left for a change.

its  all very well being a threat but you need to have the quality at the final phase, Yilmaz more often than not flatters to deceive in that respect in my opinion. Does he make more runs etc than barasic? Yes no doubt but its not much use making a run if you then pass to the opposition or make the wrong choice. He is one of many costly mistakes in terms of recent transfers nowhere near the level he needs to be for the money we paid. Oh and he is shite at defending which is his main job.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Thought he was excellent

Just checked his match stats....he had a 59%  pass completion.....but only 29% with crosses...I think that is my biggest bug bear with him....in the final third I just think he is so poor