*****The Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

7 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Johan, I admire your dedication but here's 5-1 spoiler ...

:lol: 

Its not like I can avoid knowing when we score etc.. I have an applewatch and use an ipad to play my sheet music off :lol: I just like to watch the match back with no pressure. Its very different. No frustration.. we tend to play much better as well ;) 

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

:lol: 

Its not like I can avoid knowing when we score etc.. I have an applewatch and use an ipad to play my sheet music off :lol: I just like to watch the match back with no pressure. Its very different. No frustration.. we tend to play much better as well ;) 

Lost me mate, we blow our candles out at sundown.

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Most Rangers fans accept that he’s very injury prone but you’re the only one I know of that actively thinks he’s choosing not to get fit. 

The support has no right to a players medical records, that’s ludicrous.

Took a couple of minutes using the search function mate, no need to get so wound up that your opinion that professional footballers choose to pretend to be injured is hilarious 

Still misquoting me, I see. :ang:

As a stalker, you’re pretty rubbish tbh.

Shankland lost whatever pace he had, he’s a proper poacher but we should have grabbed him a year or so ago, not worth it, we never should have let Colak go while retaining so much that needed to be let go! We have three things worth celebrating; a decent manager, an incredible keeper, and some young blood full of promise. 

20 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

What were the thoughts on Yilmaz? I was watching on my phone, thought he looked aggressive in the tackle. Defended well

also thought Sterling looked good and has a bit of pace I had not seen from him before.

I like the cut of his jib 👍 much better option than big fearty 

9 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Baffled with roofe coming on , their defence was hopeless/ slow ,matondo running at them would have caused problems ,roofe just standing there incapable of closing them down was odd 

Yes so was I but not as baffled when Lammers was brought on.   He offers nothing.    Matondo would have been my sub instead of Roofe.  I'd rather he brought on Souttar and left Lammers on the bus.

30 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

What were the thoughts on Yilmaz? I was watching on my phone, thought he looked aggressive in the tackle. Defended well

also thought Sterling looked good and has a bit of pace I had not seen from him before.

Both looked better than Barisic tbf. Would like to see Yilmaz getting a prolonged run in the team up until January now.

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Yes so was I but not as baffled when Lammers was brought on.   He offers nothing.    Matondo would have been my sub instead of Roofe.  I'd rather he brought on Souttar and left Lammers on the bus.

Just shows you what he thinks of Dessers when he brings on a quarter fit Roofe instead of him. 

55 minutes ago, 285miles said:

Just looking again at the highlights and clear that we got a breathtakingly small allocation with more areas screened out and empty seating areas ffs :confused:

As you said, with the excessive segregation area combined with Hearts fans failing to fill the remaining seats, that stand must have been at least a third empty, leading to a serious loss of revenue for Hearts. However, it is their stadium and they can do what they want, just seems to me to be a very expensive case of pandering to their fans desire to get it up the Rangers, Sellik and also to a lesser extent, Sheepie fans, who they seem to be a wee bit tetchy about for some reason. There were also plenty of empty seats all around the other home stands which seems strange for a supposedly sold out stadium.

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Get a new phone.

3 hours ago, 285miles said:

Just looking again at the highlights and clear that we got a breathtakingly small allocation with more areas screened out and empty seating areas ffs :confused:

It’s a joke. When I heard the allocation originally, 8 thought fair enough - Hearts will sell the rest, so we can’t really complain. But massive gaps- another arsehole club deliberately reducing it’s potential income.

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Wouldn’t touch Shankland at his age and what they’d want for him. Maybe if it’s peanuts and he’s a 3rd choice option. When you’re through on goal and John Lundstram makes the ground up on you then you’re very slow. 

Lundstram isn’t actually slow. 

You can easily be forgiven for thinking so given his general demeanour and how he plays the game… but he’s actually got a great burst of pace that he barely ever utilises.