*****The Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

4 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Lawrence chucked it tonight hope I'm proved wrong

There was me thinking it looks like he’s pulled up injured but nah just decided fuck it Wednesday night in Edinburgh, fuck this I’m away for a long bath in the heat.

Fuck me.

25 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Missed the start of the game. What happened to Lawrence?

Looked as if he took a hit/landed wrong.

Looked ok walking off. Not limping or anything.

Almost certainly a precaution to sub him.

Be mental to risk him considering how long he has been out for.

Wasn't playing very well beforehand tbh mate.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

@Colin Traive is a believer in professional footballers doing that :lol:

Hit the crossbar, unlucky.

I think certain players bust a gut to get fit and to play every minute they can. Players taking cortisone injections and playing when they shouldn’t.

I also think that others cry off if they’re 50/50 and will pull out if there is the slightest suggestion of a niggle.

Don’t mind you quoting me but at least get your facts right, eh?

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Thought he started shaky but was far more of a threat than Tav on the other side, for once we caused issues down our left side

Remember when we had Tav and Daniel and Borna and Kent?

I enjoyed those days when we had wide action.

9 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Looked as if he took a hit/landed wrong.

Looked ok walking off. Not limping or anything.

Almost certainly a precaution to sub him.

Be mental to risk him considering how long he has been out for.

Wasn't playing very well beforehand tbh mate.

Hm. In the press the other day saying he felt was nearing full fitness. At what point do we think it’s no longer “a risk” to  play him?

He has to play to get fit. For me, times up. Decent player but move on if unable to get fit.

Just now, JM1872 said:

Hm. In the press the other day saying he felt was nearing full fitness. At what point do we think it’s no longer “a risk” to  play him?

He has to play to get fit. For me, times up. Decent player but move on if unable to get fit.

So how did he chuck it you mentalist?

Too cold for him was it?

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Baffled with roofe coming on , their defence was hopeless/ slow ,matondo running at them would have caused problems ,roofe just standing there incapable of closing them down was odd 

Danilio was missing sitters.

That's probably why.

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Hit the crossbar, unlucky.

I think certain players bust a gut to get fit and to play every minute they can. Players taking cortisone injections and playing when they shouldn’t.

I also think that others cry off if they’re 50/50 and will pull out if there is the slightest suggestion of a niggle.

Don’t mind you quoting me but at least get your facts right, eh?

Don’t worry, I can do facts, Colin. Here’s a stream of you calling Roofe a waster 

On 24/11/2023 at 14:49, Colin Traive said:

Don’t suppose Dowell is anywhere near fit?

Or Wright?

Or Lovelace?

Sorry state of affairs when the return of Matondo is this week’s good news.

As for Roofe, his default state is “injured” with occasional cameos just to remind us that he’s still pulling a wage every week.

Fucking leech.

As for Sunday, we can’t afford Lammers to float about  because, even though we have better players, you know these cunts will give everything against us. If the penny finally drops and Clement ditches Lammers, this is the team.

Butland

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Yilmaz

Lundstram

McCausland Cantwell Lawrence

Danilo Sima

On 09/11/2023 at 14:24, Colin Traive said:

Look up “waster” in the dictionary and there’s a picture of Roofe.

On 05/08/2022 at 15:35, Colin Traive said:

If I’m wrong about Roofe, then I owe him an apology but I just get the distinct impression that he’s not exactly busting a gut to get fit.

And yes, I appreciate the irony that, if he was busting a gut, he’d be out for another six months.

:lol:

On 20/08/2022 at 11:24, Colin Traive said:

Suffering from Helanderitis.

Roofe (remember him?) showing same symptoms.

Amazingly here is you asking to know what Ofoborh‘s medical condition actually was Incase it wasn’t as bad as everyone was being made believe :lol:

On 31/10/2022 at 13:30, Colin Traive said:

The players are employees, currently unable to do the job they are paid to do.

As supporters (and the source of club revenue), it is not unreasonable to ask to be kept informed of their progress towards resuming their duties.

But you know that, you’re just a really shitty WUM.

Give it a rest ffs.

Shouldn’t test me, Colin, I’m some laugh with the search function 

13 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Baffled with roofe coming on , their defence was hopeless/ slow ,matondo running at them would have caused problems ,roofe just standing there incapable of closing them down was odd 

Aye, that was a puzzler. 3 nil up you could understand it. Just shows you the poverty of depth in our squad. Nothing really on that bench but at that point but matondo on would probably have made more sense. To me anyway. Not gonna be too critical though cos Clement hasnt got a lot wrong with the little he has to work with.

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t worry, I can do facts, Colin. Here’s a stream of you calling Roofe a waster 

Amazingly here is you asking to know what Ofoborh‘s medical condition actually was Incase it wasn’t as bad as everyone was being made believe :lol:

Shouldn’t test me, Colin, I’m some laugh with the search function 

Roofe IS a waster, complete wage thief, never denied that. If you think he’s pulling his weight and giving his all, you’re the only Rangers supporter who does.

And, yes, I wondered what the issue was with a player who signed for us but never once played. Didn’t actually think I was alone in wondering about that but there you go. Your ability to misquote me is only matched by your mind-reading skills telling me why I asked a question :lol:

Never had a stalker before, not keen on it to be honest. Interesting way you choose to spend your evening but I guess it takes all sorts.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Watching the game back now.. 10 mins in and we really went high tempo and direct. Hearts were struggling big time!

Aye, from the off it was frantic with no shape from either side and this is what i think we need to control. We got dragged into a scrap. Anyone could have scored.

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Roofe IS a waster, complete wage thief, never denied that. If you think he’s pulling his weight and giving his all, you’re the only Rangers supporter who does.

And, yes, I wondered what the issue was with a player who signed for us but never once played. Didn’t actually think I was alone in wondering about that but there you go. Your ability to misquote me is only matched by your mind-reading skills telling me why I asked a question :lol:

Never had a stalker before, not keen on it to be honest. Interesting way you choose to spend your evening but I guess it takes all sorts.

Most Rangers fans accept that he’s very injury prone but you’re the only one I know of that actively thinks he’s choosing not to get fit. 

The support has no right to a players medical records, that’s ludicrous.

Took a couple of minutes using the search function mate, no need to get so wound up that your opinion that professional footballers choose to pretend to be injured is hilarious 

6 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Aye, from the off it was frantic with no shape from either side and this is what i think we need to control. We got dragged into a scrap. Anyone could have scored.

I think we were creating chaos for them. Hearts didnt know what the fuck to do, really. I love the aggressive play from us. 

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I think we were creating chaos for them. Hearts didnt know what the fuck to do, really. I love the aggressive play from us. 

They were active too though and are dangerous in that mood mate, and if we hadn't scored that 1 (out of 5 potential) then we were in shit street. We are very weak here.

Good game, Sima, Lundstram and Balogun.

19 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

They were active too though and are dangerous in that mood mate, and if we hadn't scored that 1 (out of 5 potential) then we were in shit street. We are very weak here.

Good game, Sima, Lundstram and Balogun.

Active but not really threatening apart from the one chance. Im up to the goal just now. We are just far superior to them, really. Playing a really direct game. Its very different watching the game when you know the result. Was in a rehearsal all night.. had the game on on my music stand, but was only half watching it.

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Active but not really threatening apart from the one chance. Im up to the goal just now. We are just far superior to them, really. Playing a really direct game. Its very different watching the game when you know the result. Was in a rehearsal all night.. had the game on on my music stand, but was only half watching it.

Johan, I admire your dedication but here's 5-1 spoiler ...