*****The Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

14 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

He's not perfect by any stretch but fuck me picking him out as the 1 player tonight for criticism is a joke

Not the only one but he took a shot on when Tav was free at back post, and skied a shot from 6 yards.

Seen no issues with his defending tonight though 👍

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Just checked his match stats....he had a 59%  pass completion.....but only 29% with crosses...I think that is my biggest bug bear with him....in the final third I just think he is so poor

What’s a typical cross conversion rate (adjusted for Rangers…) I’d say 1 in 3 about average for us anyway! 

20 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

From that 90 minutes, Yilmaz is the one you pick out?

Thought he started shaky but was far more of a threat than Tav on the other side, for once we caused issues down our left side

Far too wasteful with his final ball, beaten too easily defensively. 

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He wasn't.

12 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Aye he was 

Yilmaz was neither dreadful nor excellent. He put his small frame about well and won the ball back several times but at the same time gave the ball away several times.

I thought he was okay.

He's not in the class of Borna and never will be.

Tough watch that game tonight started well despite the final ball being pretty poor a lot of the time in the final third .

Some of our forays out of defence were poor giving the ball away through rubbish passing  putting us under pressure .

Yilmaz I thought played very well getting tackles in and winning headers over taller players and getting forward ,him and young Mcausland were my two best players first half not forgetting Butland .

Some of the play from Rangers was very good both halves  but the amount of sitters shows we need to be far more clinical to bury ugly fucking teams like tonight .

They've a fucking brass neck greetin about added on time given the fucking about on the park as well the ten or so throw ins they got changing footballs rubbing them on their shirts generally being a bunch of time wasting wankers .

These wee traits from these cunts are tolerated by weak officiating our team need to bury these bastards early like we did a few weeks back to their junkie cousins only then will we really start wiping the floor with these cunts .

Great result, really ought to have scored more. Thought Cifuentes did well. Hoping he can kick on in the next few games. Also much prefer Ridvan at LB, much more adventurous and forward thinking than Borna. We really need him to get a run of games in the team. Unfortunately Lawrence and Roofe are done 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Yilmaz was neither dreadful nor excellent. He put his small frame about well and won the ball back several times but at the same time gave the ball away several times.

I thought he was okay.

He's not in the class of Borna and never will be.

How diplomatic 😁

I don't think he was dreadful. He 100 percent wasn't excellent.