Fan Forum Update

Just now, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

100% happening

Badly need shot of them aswell, they just can’t cope with the demand our fanbase places on them

They most likely can for the money they give us

Remember its always the affected that will be the loudest, if you sell 100k tops and 500 are poor quality, you'll hear that 500 more than the 99.5k who are happy 

If they are delivering 10mill plus in revenue then it maybe a case of "better the devil you know" 

8 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

They most likely can for the money they give us

Remember its always the affected that will be the loudest, if you sell 100k tops and 500 are poor quality, you'll hear that 500 more than the 99.5k who are happy 

If they are delivering 10mill plus in revenue then it maybe a case of "better the devil you know" 

I was meaning more so they constantly run out of basic supplies - Kids kits/socks etc

Not sure I saw the orange goalie top available in men’s for example either

It’s a Mickey Mouse operation and it’s only recently the quality has been any decent

18 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I was meaning more so they constantly run out of basic supplies - Kids kits/socks etc

It’s a Mickey Mouse operation and it’s only recently the quality has been any decent

They do run out, but they must also be churning out some amount given the revenue figure we post nevermind what they'll post

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Seems all good reading, and in truth if it's Castore giving us the most money, then fair fucks that's who we stay with.

Considering how many clubs Castore are losing, their new deal with Umbro, I'd be shocked if the next deal wasn't much bigger. 

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The subway is legit dangerous at times.

The staff are hell bent on stuffing as many people in like sardines as they can no matter who’s getting crushed. No idea how the police allow it.

It really is concerning that SPT allow the ongoing crazy and downright dangerous subway ordeal on match days to continue.  

8 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

It really is concerning that SPT allow the ongoing crazy and downright dangerous subway ordeal on match days to continue.  

Agreed mate, it’s got to the point that if I’m in the city centre and it’s after 2pm I’ll walk to Ibrox before I get the subway, its fucking dreadful

1 hour ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

100% happening

Badly need shot of them aswell, they just can’t cope with the demand our fanbase places on them

Nothing wrong with Castore, lot of shite that they can’t cope 

2 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Tbh you’ve got a point . Went over to Ibrox to get the away strip on launch day for my 4 year old only to be told they only sell they sizes on the website . Pretty disappointing for the size of the shop in EH. A will say everything I’ve bought for myself I’ve never had a problem with , even buying stuff from the website I’ve received it without any issues most times before expected due date . 

10 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

They should make goalie kits to order - give a date they need to be ordered by and they’re the only ones that get made. And either make a decent number of socks or don’t change the sock design each year.

• 2 weeks later...