19 hours ago, five stars said:

That's a stonewall penalty, he's wrong side and blatantly pulls Silva.

Look at the reaction of all the Rangers players nearby. They all instantly claim for a penalty. 

Collum shits it as he knows it's not just a penalty, but a red card too.

Bingo!

19 hours ago, five stars said:

Collums got a great view.

It's cheating. He ain't giving that unless Johnson rugby tackles him.

Or handballs it out for a corner….collum quite frankly is a cheating bastard who I’ve yet to see give a terrible decision against them in an old firm game. 

7 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

The penalty decision being upheld after VAR review is the most blatant example of a referee cheating I’ve ever seen.

I think that’s the first time I’ve felt a referee has deliberately cheated, other than just being completely incompetent. 

Lundstrum cost us the chance of winning the league though!

What did you think when Collum on var deliberately failed to highlight Johnsons handball for review with Walsh having missed it in a previous game?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What did you think when Collum on var deliberately failed to highlight Johnsons handball for review with Walsh having missed it in a previous game?

When Johnson literally punched the ball out of play and Collum didn't recommend a review is either 1. Cheating or 2. So incompetent that he's not fit to referee amateur football.

The club should've held firm on him not being involved in our games.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Offside 😉

4 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

What does "held firm" mean? We made a statement but after that what realistically are our options? If the SFA appoint Collum to referee one of our games then there's not a lot we can do about it. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

What does "held firm" mean? We made a statement but after that what realistically are our options? If the SFA appoint Collum to referee one of our games then there's not a lot we can do about it. 

That's true I guess, although surely there comes a point where if a club makes a big enough issue of it then his assignment to our games becomes untenable.  

18 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

When Johnson literally punched the ball out of play and Collum didn't recommend a review is either 1. Cheating or 2. So incompetent that he's not fit to referee amateur football.

He felt that the hand movement was natural, and as a result decided not to alert the onfield ref who evidently hadn't seen it having awarded a goal kick.  Conscious decision making and absolutely against his remit.

That rules out your option 2 as it's in no way incompetent. I know you get that btw 👍

Collum is absolutely incompetent, and a mad weirdo to boot.

Running about screaming and shouting at players like an absolute odd ball, losing the plot. Suspect this’ll be his last season as Scotland’s ‘elite’ referee. 

39 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Or handballs it out for a corner….collum quite frankly is a cheating bastard who I’ve yet to see give a terrible decision against them in an old firm game. 

He gave us a soft penalty at Parkhead years ago for a foul on Broadfoot.

Since then, nothing. 

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He felt that the hand movement was natural, and as a result decided not to alert the onfield ref who evidently hadn't seen it having awarded a goal kick.  Conscious decision making and absolutely against his remit.

That rules out your option 2 as it's in no way incompetent. I know you get that btw 👍

It's completely incompetent and delusional if he thinks that handball was just the natural movement of his arm.

50 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Last terrible decision he gave against them v us when Broadfoot dived when collums back was turned that's how long ago it was. 

17 minutes ago, five stars said:

He gave us a soft penalty at Parkhead years ago for a foul on Broadfoot.

Since then, nothing. 

That was a stonewaller and Billy McNeil had an article published in the Record on the monday morning about how they've been cheated by refs for over 50 years because they're a catholic club in a protestant country.  

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Collum is absolutely incompetent, and a mad weirdo to boot.

Running about screaming and shouting at players like an absolute odd ball, losing the plot. Suspect this’ll be his last season as Scotland’s ‘elite’ referee. 

Kenny Miller actually had a rant about that during the game :lol:

Kept asking why Collum can’t just talk to players and everything has to be shouted at them as if he’s constantly raging 

17 hours ago, EverestGers said:

IMG_6368.jpeg

Just watched it again, he snuck past Johnson who was ball watching and got caught wrong side.  I think Silva fluffs his header but Johnson clearly has a little grab and pull of him because at that point there was no other way of defending there.

Given how forensic VAR is now, the use of still images, and considering the Morelos goal chopped off against them at Parkhead, I'd love to hear what the reasoning is with this one? 

5 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

That was a stonewaller and Billy McNeil had an article published in the Record on the monday morning about how they've been cheated by refs for over 50 years because they're a catholic club in a protestant country.  

They've been using the media to put pressure on the ref for years.

They are able to control the narrative in the press.

For example, the penalty to Rangers narrative when actual they get more penalties than we do.

If a ref makes a mistake that goes against them the media goes after them for weeks.

If a ref makes a mistake against us, it's barely mentioned, and if we make a fuss the narrative is we're bad losers, conspiracy theorists or the refs are getting threats or abuse. 

15 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Just watched it again, he snuck past Johnson who was ball watching and got caught wrong side.  I think Silva fluffs his header but Johnson clearly has a little grab and pull of him because at that point there was no other way of defending there.

Given how forensic VAR is now, the use of still images, and considering the Morelos goal chopped off against them at Parkhead, I'd love to hear what the reasoning is with this one? 

It would be that they were both at it as it looks like Johnsons top is being stretched downwards.

Bullshit, but the probable excuse of that or that there was insignificant tugging to impede Silva.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Kenny Miller actually had a rant about that during the game :lol:

Kept asking why Collum can’t just talk to players and everything has to be shouted at them as if he’s constantly raging 

Sutton as well mentioned his attitude, about how angry he was.

17 minutes ago, Smile said:

Let them off the hook with countless yellow cards and bad tackles yet pulled us up for everything.

Shat it awarding the non penalty.

100% should have sent mcgregor off for a second yellow on diomande

5 hours ago, Godfrey100 said:

I reckon you could be.

Not sure what you're upset about. For the sake of your patter, I hope you get over it soon.