1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Slow and Passive.

Southgate deserves fucking slung at the end of this Tournament.

World class team who look sluggish and sitting deep and not using them. Bringing on Bowen and Gallager again when he should have gave Cole Palmer a chance. Southgates like Clarke has his favourites and nothing will change that.

Are they?

Walker, Kane and Bellingham, yes. Foden is a good player but there's many players I'd have before him in the world in his position. Saka, TAA, Rice, Stones are all overrated. The rest of the players are bang average.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Bowen deserves his chance as much as, if not more than Palmer.

Play them both mate if needed but Palmer had an unbelievable season with Chelsea he should have at least a sniff so far. Carbon copy of the Serbia game with the subs.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Are they?

Walker, Kane and Bellingham, yes. Foden is a good player but there's many players I'd have before him in the world in his position. Saka, TAA, Rice, Stones are all overrated. The rest of the players are bang average.

Rice is quality imo, I think his price was ridiculous but he is a fine player.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Are they?

I’m not having the Rice, Stones or Saka patter when you’re calling Walker world class mate :lol: 

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

England are stinking.

Until they actually bring in a proper manager it won't change. Southgate is a negative boring bastart.

A guy who played with him at Aston villa said he is the most cautious person he's ever met apparently he parked on a double yellow sat there for 5mins and drove off missing an appointment 

Are they?

Fodens world class in my opinion, the ones you named are certainly. I would say the majority of England first team could play at the highest level. 

Not world class though is he?

If he was he wouldn't play for Arsenal. He was absolutely shocking tonight. Worst player on the park by a mile.

I only saw last 10 mins so I can't judge him on that. Is he world class, that's a good question. I'd say he's not far off but he's not yet in his prime so let's see how he goes this coming season.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

How many right backs would you say are better than him?

Carvajal, White, Kimmich I’d say is better.

Even Porro was better this season. 

He was very, very good in City’s treble season, never really rated him outside that.

16 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Why's Shearer moving about like that when speaking

Noticed that in one of his interviews at the start of the tournament, almost like he has a 'tic' going on or something along those lines, very odd.