3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Yamal is some talent btw. His attitude and effort are spot on.

His movement and positioning is brilliant for his age too, and plays with a maturity that's way beyond a 16 year old. 

Those dipping crosses he seems to put in several times a match like a grenade detonating in the six yard box :drool:

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

He scored the winner in a World Cup final aged 19, and a hat-trick with two equalisers in his World Cup final. Not sure what the next level is after that :lol:

He's probably just peaked young. Still an excellent player though, but France are definitely over reliant on him. 

Aye it's going to be hard to top those tbh. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He's probably just peaked young. Still an excellent player though, but France are definitely over reliant on him. 

He has been PSGed, there's no doubt about that. 

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Those dipping crosses he seems to put in several times a match like a grenade detonating in the six yard box :drool:

If Spaim had a Lewandowski type player they'd score a barrel load. I like Morata, but he's not the same quality as Spain have on the width. Williams and Yamal are outstanding.

Going to be controversial here. I think Spain have got away with it a wee bit tonight and against Germany. Germany should have beat them and France should have taken this to extra time.

Very good first half team but die in the second half. Tonight Tchouameni, Upemecano and Mbappe have missed some really good chances and I don't even think France were that good going forward.

Germany created even more against them with not much in the other end. Spain are really efficient though which has seen them through.

No problem with how they kept that ball in the second half because it was France's job to chase and they don't press well.

Yamal is a fucking superstar though!!!!

They're the best of a bad bunch in this tournament rather than a great team. Nothing on the Spain 2008 team who played in a similar manner.

Hopefully it's the Netherlands in the final for a good attacking game.

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

I've never seen him have a great game. I don't watch much games outside us anymore though.

No doubt he is a good player, it'll be interesting to see if he takes it to the next level. 

Not watch the WC final?

33 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think his move to Real has got disaster written all over it tbh.