Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

22 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Obviously I have, we competed last season and had a chance to go 5 clear against celtic, the squad has strengthen regardless of what happens now, Clement has more than enough to challenge celtic as it is,  injuries aside we will be up there 

As it stands we will be nowhere near them. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

I’m going to stay out this thread for a while as it just depresses me. I’ve been quite negative and critical but it’s tough to see any positivity around the club just now or in the future. The majority of the fanbase agrees with your post especially one here but reading Follow Follow there’s still quite a few backing the board. That Robert Marshall is actually embarrassing himself with the shite he’s spouting by sticking for his pal John Bennet. He genuinely said it’s FFP fault not the boards re the state of our squad and also playing at Hampden isn’t an issue as our new signings will never have played at Ibrox before anyway. Fucking frightening and shows what we are up against.

It's grim. I can respect people having a differing opinion but FFP is a red herring, it was when it was used as an excuse for not spending when we qualified for the CL and it certainly is now.

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They’re literally taking players we all want rid of, who gives a fuck?

:lol: It was a tongue in cheek comment. Obviously I'm delighted we're getting rid of what we need to, but some more activity/excitement coming in would also be good at this stage of the season.

3 hours ago, Swagger said:

With two weeks to go I’d say expectations are at rock bottom. 
It’s looking like the only chance of any success is if someone else knocks celtic out of a cup - even then we’ll struggle with the shite we are stuck with

Fucking mess of a club 

6 weeks to go. Six. 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

6 weeks to go. Six. 

3 league games before then,CL qualifiers and them on the 1st September 

High chance we drop points in the first game at Tynecastle with this lot - in two weeks 

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

3 league games before then,CL qualifiers and them on the 1st September 

High chance we drop points in the first game at Tynecastle with this lot - in two weeks 

Expectations are rock bottom,  we’ll struggle, won’t beat them in the cup(s), stuck with the shite we have, high chance we’ll drop points in our first game. Fucking shambles of a club”

You don’t really like us do you?

With this current squad we might win a cup if we are lucky but don't fancy us at all for the league unless add quality.

We need guys like Danilo, Igamane, Cortes, Jefte, Nsiala and Barron to make immediate impact to replace the dross we have. The defence is a concern & we need at least a new centre half to steady us at the back.

I am excited to see what the new players can add and for us to stay injury free! 

Cortes and Danilo be great to see do really well.

And I like Diomande - good for him to grow in confidence and start taking full control of games.

This league is shite so having teams underestimate us with a lacking rebuild might make them step out more.

We have added more energy and Clement wants pressing in a 4 4 2 almost hopefully teams in the league can't handle it.

I am quietly confident - with plenty concerns but glad to be rid of the playes we have so far.

13 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Expectations are rock bottom,  we’ll struggle, won’t beat them in the cup(s), stuck with the shite we have, high chance we’ll drop points in our first game. Fucking shambles of a club”

You don’t really like us do you?

I really don’t like the fucking mess the club is in