Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

If there’s no decent additions in the door soon then we are in a battle for second with Hearts. 
The same shite still here and a few projects added 

Normally can’t wait for the season to start but the outlook is beyond grim for this one 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pass the bleach

F3797077-3E15-4FFF-9280-92D0D7362A9F.jpeg

That’s not a great read.

I like PC and have confidence in him delivering but that’s got Wright and Matondo starting against Hearts in August vibes.

Pretty grim reading that. We basically need to sell players before we buy. With the current squad the reality is we’ll be winning fuck all this season. The previous 3 years of mis-management of buying older players on high wages is now going to fuck us. We basically have a squad full of dross that we can’t shift due to their high wages and age. We need change of ownership IMO or it’ll be 3 trophies in another 10 years.

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Pretty grim reading that. We basically need to sell players before we buy. With the current squad the reality is we’ll be winning fuck all this season. The previous 3 years of mis-management of buying older players on high wages is now going to fuck us. We basically have a squad full of dross that we can’t shift due to their high wages and age. We need change of ownership IMO or it’ll be 3 trophies in another 10 years.

Yeah posted the other day about this but this is as financially fucked as I ever remember Rangers being in the top flight 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Look at what’s currently available. We are an absolute shambles. 

What's currently available finished 17 points above Hearts last season and with 8 extra European games they'll be lucky to finish 3rd.

3 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

What's currently available finished 17 points above Hearts last season and with 8 extra European games they'll be lucky to finish 3rd.

We go into this season as it stands then it’ll be a disaster. There is no getting away from the fact our squad is full of utter shite 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

We go into this season as it stands then it’ll be a disaster. There is no getting away from the fact our squad is full of utter shite 

We won't be competing for second with Hearts.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

So this season is just going to be a continuation of last season. I’d say we are moving towards a period when people don’t bother going to games

I'll probably change my mind nearer the time but as it stands I want this to happen. People voting with their feet is the only way to make them listen.

Clement has always said his focus is on young talent. And a long term football strategy

He changed the pathway to our senior squad for developing players. 

He knew his budget over his tenure and to suggest the interview panel and process (including Souness) lied to him about budgets is silly. Clement knew what he was taking on that’s for sure.