*****Ajax v Rangers*****

He might not be here long if results don’t go the way we all hope but I don’t think his comments over the weekend indicate he’s at the stage where he’s ready to walk. 

Clearly there’s a bit of frustration that he’s been sold moonbeams but I think he’ll stick it out and try make it work.

The board are a disgrace though and I wouldn’t blame him if he did tell them to ram it up their hole 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

“Maybe some people would run away from that but having been seven months in Glasgow  in this stadium in this city it’s already took a big part of my heart in that way I’m really confident we can work in stability the next months the next years that we can make a lot of things better in the club. We have been busy with that. Changing staff in the medical department the performance department it is all over the club that everybody is working hard to make things better “

These comments ?

Yeah that 

He might not be here long if results don’t go the way we all hope but I don’t think his comments over the weekend indicate he’s at the stage where he’s ready to walk. 

Clearly there’s a bit of frustration that he’s been sold moonbeams but I think he’ll stick it out and try make it work.

The board are a disgrace though and I wouldn’t blame him if he did tell them to ram it up their hole 

In my opinion he's extremely frustrated 

6 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

He's actually a decent wee cunt. I mind when Mccoist was managing us and I bumped into McCiness in a pub in finnieston. Asked him when he was going to take over fae Ally. He just laughed. He was decent as fuck though. 

Spoke away to me n my mate for about 15 mins. He was in with his burd /wife. 

Oh well if you put it like that I’m all in. Bring him er home 

4 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Do you still find the idea of him being lied to ridiculous?

Off course it’s ridiculous but he’s just said others would maybe run away from it but he’s still confident he can make it work, he’s not said anything over the weekend that should have people jumping to conclusions that he’s about to walk. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Off course it’s ridiculous but he’s just said others would maybe run away from it but he’s still confident he can make it work, he’s not said anything over the weekend that should have people jumping to conclusions that he’s about to walk. 

That's not what I'm getting at. A few posters said earlier in the week they thought the board had possibly lied to Clement and @KeyserSoze said that was a ridiculous thought.

38 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Do you still find the idea of him being lied to ridiculous?

Yup.

Do you believe the interview panel and process conspired and agreed to lie to the manager so that he would take the job? And then let him know later that they lied and here’s really what the terms are?

Read that out loud  it’s ridiculous 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yup.

Do you believe the interview panel and process conspired and agreed to lie to the manager so that he would take the job? And then let him know later that they lied and here’s really what the terms are?

That's it. Double down.

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yup.

Made promises they can’t keep?

obviously it’s not panned out the way the board have sold it to him for various reasons Probably not so much lies just circumstances change. Still ridiculous the position we’re in due to board incompetence  

That's what they all say just before they do mate

Just now, RFC55 said:

I'm fucking frustrated with him and some of his decisions but there you go 

I'm not particularly happy with him either. The end of the season was the worst in my lifetime and he was unable to stop the bleeding at all. Playing the same formation and hoofball yesterday also concerning imo

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I'm not particularly happy with him either. The end of the season was the worst in my lifetime and he was unable to stop the bleeding at all. Playing the same formation and hoofball yesterday also concerning imo

That was the worst in your lifetime? Are you 3? 

a 16 year old is good enough to play in the semi final of a major tournament but meanwhile our so called academy players can't get a stint in the first team, it's no wonder the club is in the absolute shits with the dross we've bought over the years, bring back grass roots football

Just now, Kents_Hook said:

a 16 year old is good enough to play in the semi final of a major tournament but meanwhile our so called academy players can't get a stint in the first team, it's no wonder the club is in the absolute shits with the dross we've bought over the years, bring back grass roots football

Fucking hell

Cantwell got issues with his fitness too ? Cortes not involved, Danilo obviously still not ready

Tynecastle in a couple of weeks 

Rabi Cunting Matondo will be starting this game. 

11 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I've never seen us collapse at the end like that it used to be a tarrier specialty 

19/20 we dropped points in 5 of the 10 games after the split and were out the Scottish cup before covid put us out of our misery in March.