graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Don't post where I live ya fucking creep

@The Specky Forum Organiser

Going to please delete the clowns post using my name and where I'm from on the main forum?

"The Shire" is literally posted by yourself to be seen by all ya cretin so I've hardly posted your address. I'll delete your first name from my post if you object. Your first name is all over the forum anyway so not sure why you're so offended. 

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Don't post where I live ya fucking creep

@The Specky Forum Organiser

Going to please delete the clowns post using my name and where I'm from on the main forum?

Get the tea on mate, I'm on my way. 🤣🤣

48 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

He's got potentially 2 old firms, if we meet in the cup final and Ibrox at new year to get a result against them imo. 

Don't care what results he's getting elsewhere, if he can't beat the filth in what would be 7 attempts I think, he's no use to us. 

I said more or less word for word the exact same thing on this thread last week, and said it again today at the game, an old boy in front of me said the tims have a much harder December than us, and he said, what happens if they beat us in the cup, but we somehow find ourselves just ahead of them in the League heading into the Ibrox Old Firm, and we get a draw, do you genuinely think many Rangers fans would want him gone or support that view if we're sitting top of the League? 

I wanted to say aye, but I felt I would just be arguing for the sake of it, in that scenario, even though he wouldn't have won any of his first 7, I don't see how it would be possible not to support him.

After every decent performance I always hope we have turned the corner but no we seem to be allergic to stringing together performances worthy of the shirt and the support. As people have already said it feels like it is only a matter of time for Clement. His interviews are getting to be Caixinha levels of utter batshit crazy and embarrassingly weird statements and his starting lineups and weird subs do not help him. The season has just started and he is already talking about protecting players chopping and changing the starting lineup and watching minutes.... I thought he was supposed to apparently be improving the fitness and robustness of the players?! if anything we look more fucked and cant keep a consistent press. 

Im just at the stage where i am bored, literally bored watching us play shite football 9 times out of 10 that we take to the pitch. 

5 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I said more or less word for word the exact same thing on this thread last week, and said it again today at the game, an old boy in front of me said the tims have a much harder December than us, and he said, what happens if they beat us in the cup, but we somehow find ourselves just ahead of them in the League heading into the Ibrox Old Firm, and we get a draw, do you genuinely think many Rangers fans would want him gone or support that view if we're sitting top of the League? 

I wanted to say aye, but I felt I would just be arguing for the sake of it, in that scenario, even though he wouldn't have won any of his first 7, I don't see how it would be possible not to support him.

Sounds a lot of ifs and buts mate. We would all take a full season of draws against them if it meant us winning trophies. We can only take things as they come and try and put things in to perspective as best we can.  

4 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Pleased with his transfers so far. Most have looked promising so far. Just hope he can fix the centre midfield and striker over next 2 windows. Raskin and Dowell are well short of what is required. 

If we can get those two replaced with a couple of Koppen signings then we’d be looking much stronger in the middle I think.

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Lyon will be decent on Thursday. Not even taking the piss btw I genuinely think we’ll be decent on Thursday 

We will be, our problem is the same as it has been for the last six years, we really struggle against a low block but when teams come to play, and the crowd have that big game energy in them, then we tend to do alright 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No it wasn't, it was an unreal save.

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

:lol: FFS. It was an unreal save. The fact that DELETED LOL fae the shire liked your post tells you it was a shocker mate.

Dessers was a yard out, the keeper shouldn't even be getting the chance to make an unreal save

12 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Look where dessers is and where the keeper is, ita a fucking shocking miss, keeper shouldn't even be allowed near the ball, just heed it downwards and its in

Screenshot_20240929-210710_X.thumb.jpg.244e593a8da07772c1020d2eafbb58c4.jpg

That picture shows how good the save was because IIRC the keeper's weight was going to his left and Dessers headed to his right it across goals.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

That picture shows how good the save was because IIRC the keeper's weight was going to his left and Dessers headed to his right it across goals.

You miss the point, why is the big tit heading it back across goal, he literally just has to head it down to the side and the keeper wouldn't get near it, fuck he could bundle it home from that distance but somehow he chooses the one place where the keeper might get a hand to it

Its a shocking miss

1 minute ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

You miss the point, why is the big tit heading it back across goal, he literally just has to head it down to the side and the keeper wouldn't get near it, fuck he could bundle it home from that distance but somehow he chooses the one place where the keeper might get a hand to it

Its a shocking miss

No issues with him going back across goal. He should just have done it far better.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No issues with him going back across goal. He should just have done it far better.

He doesn't have to though, he's that close to the goal a simple downward header snd its in before the keeper even gets close

Its the wrong choice from him again