Champions league draw Monday 22nd July

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We'll be the team every other team wants to draw ☹️

Doubt it. 

We’re shite atm but our record in Europe speaks for itself in recent years. If you had no interest in Scottish football you’d still recognise us as a big name. 

Like I’ve no idea what any of those sides we can draw are doing domestically recently but I recognise most of their names as well known clubs 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We heard that when we got to the final mate. Despite pumping Leipzig and Dortmund who have now went far in the CL.

Given where we are, I’m not confident that we’re good enough to get through the CL qualifiers.  If we do, we could be cannon fodder in the group stages.  Very happy to be proved wrong, but suspect we would fare better in the Europa League.  

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Fenerbache’s team is probably the strongest on paper.

Saying that I felt the same about Galatasaray in 2020.

Galatasaray was an absolutely massive result that we never really look back on. 

Their side had the likes of Falcao, Feghouli, Belhanda etc. have to say though, that’s a strong starting line up from us also. Mental how far we’ve regressed. 

Was it that season where we cuffed Willem II 4-0 in the qualifying also? Another big result when you factor in that we rarely beat Dutch opposition…

8A91569E-8913-4D9E-8505-7D04EBEB56FF.png

9 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Galatasaray was an absolutely massive result that we never really look back on. 

Their side had the likes of Falcao, Feghouli, Belhanda etc. have to say though, that’s a strong starting line up from us also. Mental how far we’ve regressed. 

Was it that season where we cuffed Willem II 4-0 in the qualifying also? Another big result when you factor in that we rarely beat Dutch opposition…

8A91569E-8913-4D9E-8505-7D04EBEB56FF.png

Yep same season we played Willem.

We only lost once that whole European campaign to Slavia.