Home Games At Hampden

Doesn’t seem to be any thought process behind it. I’m 15 rows further forward than I would be at Ibrox and in the opposite stand. 

I’d have thought Broomloan-West Stand, Copland- East Stand and then Govan/Main Stand being filled in from the centre at each side of Hampden outwards. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Doesn’t seem to be any thought process behind it. I’m 15 rows further forward than I would be at Ibrox and in the opposite stand. 

I’d have thought Broomloan-West Stand, Copland- East Stand and then Govan/Main Stand being filled in from the centre at each side of Hampden outwards. 

It will be the singing section in the west 

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There would’ve been uproar if the union bears weren’t in the Rangers end of Hampden.

East stand for me cos of Broomloan.

I thought I was fairly sensible but see the 6 qr codes on the printable ticket I take it you just scan any one of them from you phone?

Kiev emails out as well. You basically need to go and purchase your ticket, you can purchase anywhere in the ground due to CCCS not being used. Will be giving this one a miss.

14 minutes ago, ayro said:

Email for Kiev to buy any seat, no idea what they are doing.

I don't know why they can't do it the same way as they normally do at Hampden, where you apply for a stand and they put 'family and friends ' together, would save trying to get a few together separately , unless of course when you apply you can also apply for others in your group.

As clear as mud!

Nothing summarises this board more than “give us £29 for Kiev on the 13th” e-mails being out before “here’s where you’re sitting at Hampden against Motherwell on the 10th” e-mails.

I’ve no words for the £1 booking fee. After everything that’s gone on, you would think…

Fuck this board. Fuck them so fucking much.