Nazi filth in our support

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think he may have just outed himself 

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

With friends like this..........

Aye I clearly have outed myself, raging as I have managed to fly under the radar this long.

When I say dregs, I mean guys that take flags to games with Mussolini quotes and Nazi symbols, you might have seen a picture of it lately.

The thing is, we probably have the most coloured players than any other team in the league with Dio, Dessers, Tav, Sterling, Lovelace, and Tav. Its a bit hard to argue back with people that use everything against us when at places like Hearts we have a picture of 4 fat fucks with their sunglasses and skinhead and their death head flag trying to look tough and edgy. I can't stop them from being pricks, but these guys clearly don't hold the views of the vast majority of us and we don't want dragged down with them. As a support we pride ourselves on our armed forces, and those that fought in WW2, not the guys that were shooting at our forces.

But I'm the problem here, aye awrite, nae bother.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They don’t appear to be regulars, seem to just pop up now and again at big games for that reason I don’t .think they are ST holders but somebody who is is passing on tickets to them. That flag is a Como flag with our crest on it and ICF in code, whoever theses fat dicks are if the club can’t do anything to stop them getting in then we as a support need to back each other up and kick them into touch 

Mate in what way is it a como flag? Everything about it just looks like a Rangers flag

Just now, geronimoo said:

Aye I clearly have outed myself, raging as I have managed to fly under the radar this long.

When I say dregs, I mean guys that take flags to games with Mussolini quotes and Nazi symbols, you might have seen a picture of it lately.

The thing is, we probably have the most coloured players than any other team in the league with Dio, Dessers, Tav, Sterling, Lovelace, and Tav. Its a bit hard to argue back with people that use everything against us when at places like Hearts we have a picture of 4 fat fucks with their sunglasses and skinhead and their death head flag trying to look tough and edgy. I can't stop them from being pricks, but these guys clearly don't hold the views of the vast majority of us and we don't want dragged down with them. As a support we pride ourselves on our armed forces, and those that fought in WW2, not the guys that were shooting at our forces.

You said our away support is usually the dregs. Tell us how 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Google their support images they use the blue flag white cross 

It's a flag with a Rangers crest and No surrender written across it. It can't be any more of a Rangers flag. Stop making excuses 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Google their support images they use the blue flag white cross 

Aye but our colours are blue and white aswell and it has our badge on it, says ICF and reads “No Surrender” across the centre. 

I don’t want it associated with us either mate but that’s a Rangers flag created by Rangers fans. They might bring it to the odd Como game if they’ve pals over there and the colours allow it to fit in but that’s a Rangers flag

6 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

That’s not at all what your post seemed to say 

4 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

You said our away support is usually the dregs. Tell us how 

I did in the post you quoted. My earlier post may have made it look as if I meant every person, but I didn't mean every person that goes to away games, so sorry on that. But, this isn't the first time these arseholes have appeared with their flags, think it was twice last season they appeared. Its just not good for the club or the rest of us.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but our colours are blue and white aswell and it has our badge on it, says ICF and reads “No Surrender” across the centre. 

I don’t want it associated with us either mate but that’s a Rangers flag created by Rangers fans. They might bring it to the odd Como game if they’ve pals over there and the colours allow it to fit in but that’s a Rangers flag

I know mate but the blue flag with white cross is not the normal flags you see at our game it’s clearly a flag made by Rangers fans with a connection to como  or the other way about. Whatever the cunts need to get their self so far to fuck from our club. Fucking parasites 

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

I did in the post you quoted. My earlier post may have made it look as if I meant every person, but I didn't mean every person that goes to away games, so sorry on that. But, this isn't the first time these arseholes have appeared with their flags, think it was twice last season they appeared. Its just not good for the club or the rest of us.

So these 3 or 4 guys are the dregs of society and not the away support? 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s not at all what your post seemed to say 

Tbh that's my fault there, I said it in another post also that my wording was garbage. Looking at it I can see that my wording was crap and it looked like I meant everyone and why folks would be pissed at me.

5 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

Tbh that's my fault there, I said it in another post also that my wording was garbage. Looking at it I can see that my wording was crap and it looked like I meant everyone and why folks would be pissed at me.

Grow a pair and stand up for yourself on the internet ffs

22 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m not making excuses ya Fanny 

@RossS1873 instead of using laughing rep button maybe explain in what way I’m making excuses for nazi shit among our support? my post are quite clear and accurate that the blue flag white cross is a flag used by como, the flag yesterday was that with our badge, ICF no surrender on it. It’s completely unacceptable and I’m making no excuses for it just stating a fact. Tell you something else if I saw that at a match I’d have the baws to confront them and try take it from them, would you? 

To accuse me of making excuses for disgusting nazi shite I find highly offensive mate so wind yer neck in. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

@RossS1873 instead of using laughing rep button maybe explain in what way I’m making excuses for nazi shit among our support? my post are quite clear and accurate that the blue flag white cross is a flag used by como, the flag yesterday was that with our badge, ICF no surrender on it. It’s completely unacceptable and I’m making no excuses for it just stating a fact. Tell you something else if I saw that at a match I’d have the baws to confront them and try take it from them, would you? 

To accuse me of making excuses for disgusting nazi shite I find highly offensive mate so wind yer neck in. 

What does it being a como flag have anything to with it? It was also an old Greek flag.  I just found it a weird point. I don't doubt for a minute any sane person would have done something should they see it. 

7 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

What does it being a como flag have anything to with it? It was also an old Greek flag.  I just found it a weird point. I don't doubt for a minute any sane person would have done something should they see it. 

Because there’s clearly known connections with the people who had that flag (ICF) and como fc how’s it weird pointing that out? 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Because theirs clearly known connections with the people who had that flag (ICF) and como fc how’s it weird pointing that out? 

That makes it even worse if there's people within the club associating with the facists of some no mark Italian club. I apologise. I didn't know there was a connection there.