Best Post Goal Celebrations

OzGers

Just wataching darchevilles celebration after scoring the goal against killie...its like he is doing this bow to the crowd, like a magician...brillant love it...which leads me to my question, what is the wackiest or greatest goal celebration you have seen?

Guest orangpendek

hateley at their place back in about 91/2, ran over to the main stand and just stood there, arms out.

'bow down before me, ye manks, for my name is ozymarkhateley!'

rarely have i seen our ingrained superiority over them so clearly manifested.

i loved gazzas at parkhead but i think it was partly because the great camera angle u could just see us all goin absalotley crazy infront of him lolol

de boers was really fooked up but funny the game they scored after like 20 secs at ibrox and we won 3-1

coisty had a few belters over the years!

when nacho scored in the 2-0 win at celtic park a couple of years ago and ran over to the fans to celebrate, that was great!!

That Amato video also reminded me of the worst celebration I've ever seen - Berkovic flapping his arms like a chicken.

Best celebrations? Emerson's dance in the champs league game was pretty cool.

Gotta love Coisty's knees-up against Celtic. Sheer joy!

One of the most unusual for me was at Tannadice a few years ago and Gazza scored against Caley in a cup match. He lay on the ground with his eyes shut and McCoist lay on top of him and kissed him on the lips. Not often you see several thousand grown men cheering 2 guys kissing!