* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Rodgers would be a great appointment for them sadly. His Swansea team were brilliant and he nearly won the title with Liverpool.

Please be Keane!

Suarez nearly won Liverpool the title. David Brent set that team up terribly where they shifted 50 goals. His record of buying players was woeful to the point where he spunked away 250 million and won fuck all. Although he is the best of a rotten bunch, Rodgers wouldn't concern me at all. Warburton is ten times the manager he is. 

32 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Suarez nearly won Liverpool the title. David Brent set that team up terribly where they shifted 50 goals. His record of buying players was woeful to the point where he spunked away 250 million and won fuck all. Although he is the best of a rotten bunch, Rodgers wouldn't concern me at all. Warburton is ten times the manager he is. 

Was just going to post something similar. The success Rodgers has is usually because he takes over a well assembled squad. When he tinkers with it and makes his own signings it tends to fall apart. Rodgers doesn't worry me.

Oh, and he's from Carnlough!

3 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Was just going to post something similar. The success Rodgers has is usually because he takes over a well assembled squad. When he tinkers with it and makes his own signings it tends to fall apart. Rodgers doesn't worry me.

the difference is tat if rodgers does indeed come to parkhead, it will likely be with assurances that he will be given quite a sum of money to spend, and even with his record in the market, it doesnt take much to dominate scottish diddy teams, id rather they got in a walloper like keane who wont get as much money, and end up with the same pish on the park

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

the difference is tat if rodgers does indeed come to parkhead, it will likely be with assurances that he will be given quite a sum of money to spend, and even with his record in the market, it doesnt take much to dominate scottish diddy teams, id rather they got in a walloper like keane who wont get as much money, and end up with the same pish on the park

Doesn't worry me at all. Rodgers is a walloper IMO, not as big a walloper as Keane mind you. Rodgers will waste the money and buy duds.

Archived