* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Also, look at the number of Celtic fans wanting the Hearts fans brought to justice.  What ever happened to the whole 'he's a grass thing'?  Is Sinclair a grass now?  With the amount of footage from that game being put on social media it certainly seems like the Celtic fans are grasses.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Tierney didn't go off after having treatment either.  That's the first time I've ever seen that.  He went down, physio came on, Tierney starts limping off the pitch with physio, then just runs back in to the defence during play.  Nelson was over asking what the fuck was going on and no wonder.  I'm pretty sure Tierney has to come off and wait for the Ref to let him back on again.

New rule, if it's a yellow against the player who committed the foul you don't need to go off after treatment. 

23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Also, look at the number of Celtic fans wanting the Hearts fans brought to justice.  What ever happened to the whole 'he's a grass thing'?  Is Sinclair a grass now?  With the amount of footage from that game being put on social media it certainly seems like the Celtic fans are grasses.

Their not grasses, just dirty mauchet fenian inbread bastards.

33 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Tierney didn't go off after having treatment either.  That's the first time I've ever seen that.  He went down, physio came on, Tierney starts limping off the pitch with physio, then just runs back in to the defence during play.  Nelson was over asking what the fuck was going on and no wonder.  I'm pretty sure Tierney has to come off and wait for the Ref to let him back on again.

Rule has changed ,if player who made the challenge  gets a booking then the tackled player is allowed to remain on the pitch 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Why wasn't Sinclair booked for incitement, after he scored  he ran towards the Hearts fans as he went behind the goals, or is just a rule for Rangers players.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Most aspects of life the last thing any decent person would look to do is behave like a tarrier

I get that we need Vanguard Bears to defend the online attacks against us, sitting back while timmy sends letters to everycunt got us in deep shit 

But the "Grass" thing is up there with Shitting in folks hats, bonnets, floors, next to you when watching the game etc.

They are neanderthal thugs with no moral compass, hypocrites with no shame or education, an inferiority victim complex which forces them to deny our existence and trot out the Lisbon Lions every second week

They also employed Mr Torbett for 8 years but nobody knew of his depravity, well an open secret but lets no split hairs 

And now the inevitability that astounds me, the new gaffer, the lop faced clown, didn't take him long, 1 domestic game in and he wants a dossier on all the officials registered with the SFA ffs

Is it just me that would be mortified if our manager came out with this ?

BRENDAN RODGERS has revealed he is building in-depth dossiers on all Scottish referees.
Read more at http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/celtic-manager-brendan-rodgers-says-8591056#hZdbypVHZB3k76Cr.99

13 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Is it just me that would be mortified if our manager came out with this ?

Seen a bunch of comments on FF saying any manager worth a fuck would be doing this or already have it done... I can't imagine why or how the fuck it'd matter otherwise why is it being reported anywhere if it's the thing to do?

I mean, does he plan on altering tactics to suit what he sees as a particular refs habits?

Like, "Lego Muncher... absolutely snap this cunt before the 10 minute mark, this ref doesn't book anybody for anything until at least the 15 minute mark" (tu)

Also, who shat in some cunts hat?! :lol::lol:
I must've missed that one!

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Seen a bunch of comments on FF saying any manager worth a fuck would be doing this or already have it done... I can't imagine why or how the fuck it'd matter otherwise why is it being reported anywhere if it's the thing to do?

I mean, does he plan on altering tactics to suit what he sees as a particular refs habits?

Like, "Lego Muncher... absolutely snap this cunt before the 10 minute mark, this ref doesn't book anybody for anything until at least the 15 minute mark" (tu)

Also, who shat in some cunts hat?! :lol::lol:
I must've missed that one!

Timmy seems to think it's acceptable to speak his thoughts no matter how insulting or crass they might be to normal folk

The more demented the statement the higher approval ratings from their fanatic following 

The shitting thing has really taken off such is their depravity, i'll never go back to the piggery, Team needs our support there but I can't risk being so close to so many of them, high chance of shit spattering given that they gleefully shit in their own end, fucking animals 

Jamie Walker banned for 2 games. Shocking, and will it set a precedent ? Will it fuck. But 'Broony' said he's a cheat so the lackeys better pull their strings. 

Also an enquiry into the guy who 'reached' for Sinclair. No mention of IRA singing. Honestly, these fenian rebel cunts rule this country in football terms. The ultimate fear is that the tide is turning in their favour politically as well. 

John Guidetti 'slipping' was a bullshit narrative that the media seemed to fall over themselves to accept.

Watch his feet closely. He doesn't slip. He lets his feet go away from him. every bit the dive Walker's was.

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Jamie Walker banned for 2 games. Shocking, and will it set a precedent ? Will it fuck. But 'Broony' said he's a cheat so the lackeys better pull their strings. 

Also an enquiry into the guy who 'reached' for Sinclair. No mention of IRA singing. Honestly, these fenian rebel cunts rule this country in football terms. The ultimate fear is that the tide is turning in their favour politically as well. 

So there is set to be an investigation into a fan lunging at Sinclair? Where was the investigation when Jig got hit in the face by that cunt at Motherwell? One rule for them another for the rest...

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

The compliance officer is a beggar now ,and will be for the rest of our lives .

Just like GCC and the rancid Cities Lord provost .Corrupt with nepotism and Sectarianism in there own form.

You should be concerned . If they eventually get the refs,the game is totally fucked for us .

And don't kid yourself ,that is not their grand plan . Any beggar I know ,thinks that all refs are biased towards us for over 30odd years .

There is no doubt in my eyes ,they will see this as payback for that .

Fuck being honest and fair .When you ever known a beggar fuck to give a fuck about that .

Since we went down and Lemon got them to strike ,there has been massive change .

The question is ,how long will it take them to finally be in control of them.

I think if the games are very tight ,the league is very tight .We will surely find out .

Archived