* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't fail to notice the difference in the tone of the reports on the tarrier today  and the story on the Rangers fan yesterday. 

" so-called Celtic fan"

"will horrify decent fans"

"not a season ticket holder"

All to make the reader see this guy as not really one of them. Fact is, this guy is a Celtic fan, and as much as the Daily Record tries to make out otherwise, there are plenty others like him.

He added: “Zionists are a political movement. They do not have one religion or nationality. You can have Christian Zionists, and Japanese Zionists… Zionism is the practice of genocide in Palestine. If you’ve never been to Gaza, I suggest you go… I have no problems with Jews or Israelis, just zionists.”

Bit like the interpretation of a Fenian (tu)

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

20k their attendance was last night :lol:

Absolute embarrassment of a club.

"Their fans would rather buy tickets to Rangers games"

The funny thing is there is evidence of this now...

Can we stop watching their games FFS. Or at the very least stop coming on here and informing us that you've done it.

Before it was the odd game where normally they were getting beat and it was for the last 10-15 mins so we could have a laugh at lemmon kicking off (Inverness game), but now there seems to be a few who are happy to watch the whole game, even when they are winning. Why?

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

She's a nice looking lassie but thicker than two planks of wood , she will no doubt be easily manipulated by their way of life 

May be the penny will drop at the first OF game when she sees ira clad  tricolours and hears the bile towards the Queen and anything British from the home end.

She will look to her right and see the Union flags in the away end, hear Rule Britannia  and think to herself what the fuck am i doing in amongst these leprosy ridden lowlife scumbags.

If she doesn't then she will fit in well with those brain dead worthless cunts. 

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

You can't fail to notice the difference in the tone of the reports on the tarrier today  and the story on the Rangers fan yesterday. 

" so-called Celtic fan"

All to make the reader see this guy as not really one of them. Fact is, this guy is a Celtic fan, and as much as the Daily Record tries to make out otherwise, there are plenty others like him.

He's a Celtic fan alright (tu)

2.JPG

1.JPG

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

" so-called Celtic fan"

:lol: Always the same, innit.

Not the first time that particular reporter has had her impartiality and professionalism questioned.

54 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Can we stop watching their games FFS. Or at the very least stop coming on here and informing us that you've done it.

Before it was the odd game where normally they were getting beat and it was for the last 10-15 mins so we could have a laugh at lemmon kicking off (Inverness game), but now there seems to be a few who are happy to watch the whole game, even when they are winning. Why?

I never watched them whilst we were in the lower leagues because their results pretty much meant nothing to us. But now we're back competing, I will watch them in hope of a slip up, like I used to always do years ago

17 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

According to Calumn McGregor they are looking to blow teams away this season, last night was a marker and other teams are already sitting up and taking notice of how good they are this season......getting a WEE bit ahead of himself!

Let them talk , everything time they have done so in the past they have fell flat on their faces 

24 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

They do their talking to their mhedia chums....

We do our talking on the park.

It's the Rangers way.

Drawing against Hamilton isn't doing our talking where it matters.  We've had one game and fucked it up.

3 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

According to Calumn McGregor they are looking to blow teams away this season, last night was a marker and other teams are already sitting up and taking notice of how good they are this season......getting a WEE bit ahead of himself!

Calumn McGregor ? What part does he play in this? Hauding the fucken jaikets?

Im sure we'll find out whose getting blown away if they reach the CL group stages.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Dick Advocaat's first game against Hearts, we lost 2-1...

Then we went on to win the treble.

We had a much better team under Advocaat and were able to put long unbeaten runs together.  Is this team capable of what Dick Advocaat's did domestically?  Either way, that opening result against Hamilton was an embarrassment.

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We had a much better team under Advocaat and were able to put long unbeaten runs together.  Is this team capable of what Dick Advocaat's did domestically?  Either way, that opening result against Hamilton was an embarrassment.

Getting beat off a part time mob in the CL qualifiers was an embarrassment.

Throwing stupid amounts of money at players because they're shit scared of a challenge this season is embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Grudgingly agree,he's the only signing for them that looks like he could do a bit.

Toure and Dembele are meh.

I watched the cellic game and and at the start Toure looked shite to be honest - looked akward and slow. Then as the game went on  I noticed the commentator always saying something like "Toure clears again" "Toure gets it away" " Toure makes the block". He was always in the right place and i suspect will coast scottish football unfortunately.

Archived