* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I may be mistaken but am sure during the Scottish cup semi they cunts had a bigger bank balance than us yet we still schooled them. Winning the league comes down to consistency whoever is more consistent will win it. Been that way since football began.

we will win the league

I one off cup tie, we won on penatlies 

kinda contradicts your point mate 

It's just frustrating as fuck mate. They will have a big advantage this season is all in saying, maybe bigger that it's ever been. Will take a fantastic team effort from us all season to win this league 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I may be mistaken but am sure during the Scottish cup semi they cunts had a bigger bank balance than us yet we still schooled them. Winning the league comes down to consistency whoever is more consistent will win it. Been that way since football began.

we will win the league

Wait a minute, you were absolutely creaming yourself over City yesterday for pumping a team well below them, even claiming they'll blow teams away all season if they play like this. The tarriers go 3-0 up against a team well below them before half time and they're still shite? How does that work? 

Edit - I take it back :lol::lol: 3-2 now, ya dancer 

Archived