* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

as much as they are manky bastards, their start to the season kinda reminds me of the leprechauns first season, we went to parkhead early in the campaign, they had spent big (big at the time) and they fucking battered us that day, our defence was a mare and we knew it when we went there,

that day was an absolute nightmare that we'll never forget, fuck going through that again

Might have been different had we not had a goal incorrectly chopped off, would have made it 3-2

they are fuckin desperate to make bartons comments into something they weren't? Gutter press. As for big Brenda he's a arrogant cunt.. Never let it be forgotten during last years semi most of that team chucked it when times got hard.. Players faking injury and all sorts. They don't have it in them when the heats on.

It's not a given that they'll qualify for the Champions League despite their convincing home win.  European teams are like a totally different team when you play them away.  I remember Celtic beating Braga at home and then getting fucked 3-0 away.  I also remember Lennon's Celtic beating Utrecht 2-0 at home only to lose 4-0 away.  Celtic have only won 1 of their last 20 away games in Europe.  I do think the team from Israel will beat them in the return leg the big question is can they do it 3-0.  Only time will tell but it absolutely can happen. 

Even in Victory they're a gift that keeps giving.

Kerrydale Meltdown

https://twitter.com/KerryFail?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

is ber sheeva the nickname of hapoel tel aviv?

If our display helps save at least 1 Palestinian child then it's all been worth it.

Can only imagine the joy our fans have brought to the oppressed Palestinian race seeing that we stand in solidarity with them. HH

Anyone know where I can find the viewing figures of the match tonight from Palestine? Be interesting to find out.

1 hour ago, GMac said:

Kerrydale Meltdown

If our display helps save at least 1 Palestinian child then it's all been worth it.

Can only imagine the joy our fans have brought to the oppressed Palestinian race seeing that we stand in solidarity with them. HH

Anyone know where I can find the viewing figures of the match tonight from Palestine? Be interesting to find out.

How desperate do you need to be liked 

Daft cow can't help herself.  If you have the time write a letter of complaint about, Angela.  Email graham.morrison@newsquest.co.uk & express your disgust at these tweets designed to create religious tensions.

Angela was warned not to start in with the Rangers hate and here she is doing it again.  This is worth a complaint because she will end up getting the sack again.

1.jpg

2.jpg

20 minutes ago, miracle said:

Aw ffs, where to begin with that.

I wonder how principled they would be if UEFA binned them from this seasons tournament? From what I can see, they got an £16,000 fine last time with the Palestine flags, so I doubt a ban is coming their way.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Daft cow can't help herself.  If you have the time write a letter of complaint about, Angela.  Email graham.morrison@newsquest.co.uk & express your disgust at these tweets designed to create religious tensions.

Angela was warned not to start in with the Rangers hate and here she is doing it again.  This is worth a complaint because she will end up getting the sack again.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Silly girl, doesn't she know alcohol, like bitterness and hatred,  is bad for her complexion. 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

She turned up on my tinder last week :lol: , only right sweep she has ever had was probably her brother 

7 hours ago, GMac said:

Kerrydale Meltdown

Surely with all the negative press we've brought to the attention of the world Israel will consider withdrawing their troops from Gaza asap :lol:

Archived