* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Sutton half way through the second half rambling on about how Celtic deserve to be in the Champions League, that's where they belong :lol: 

They've been winning a one horse race for 3 years, they don't deserve anything

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hopefully they get Real, Dortmund and Spurs and get pumped every single game.

Celtic fans down in London could end up like the warriors they amount of teams fans that will be waiting to batter their cunt in 

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

He won't get all the cash, it's going in dermott account to pay his tax bill!!, with broooony in that team and janko, they're pish m8....Brenda's track record with cash isn't great!!....fuck them and fuck him!!! #goingfor55

I'm all for the head in the sand mate, but he will get some of the cash and even if he signs half decent players they will breeze it in Scotland. Huge season for us. If we really fuck this up, it could be years til we see the SPL trophy again 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hopefully they get Real, Dortmund and Spurs and get pumped every single game. In-fact they don't deserve glamour ties, hopefully is Moscow, Brugge and Porto.

Nah. Least glamorous group possible, dont give them the satisfaction of the great clubs visiting their dump for them to push this welcome to all, look how great we are pish. Whoever they get they'll be dead last. Hopefully the draw sees to it that there are as few eyes on their games as possible. 

1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Canny be fucked wae Barton's shite, wish he'd shut up until after the OF

It's just an opinion, an opinion most of us share. Whether he shares an opinion publicly or not won't alter how the old firm game, or league will go. I don't understand why some seem to see it as such a negative. It is what is. An opinion. Nothing more nothing less.....

1 minute ago, linfield1690 said:

Why has the taigs no sponser tonight but they had it on in the last game could they have broke any rules? 

Grasping at straws there pal. Probably to do with betting laws in Israel. 

Just now, linfield1690 said:

Why has the taigs no sponser tonight but they had it on in the last game could they have broke any rules? 

We once wore Respect instead of Tennants in Valencia.

I don't if gambling is legal in Israel so thats maybe why there was no sponsor.

1 minute ago, linfield1690 said:

No betting allowed in Israel, I believe 

Archived