* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

What exactly are we laughing at C*ltic about just now? 

That they think they're going to do this and that because they knocked out 3 average teams in the easiest run to the CL imaginable.

Plus Brendan Rodgers left his wife to go and shag a tranny.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That they think they're going to do this and that because they knocked out 3 average teams in the easiest run to the CL imaginable.

Plus Brendan Rodgers left his wife to go and shag a tranny.

They still done it, and will bank millions. Hilarious 

41 minutes ago, The Monk said:

It does hurt seeing them in the CL although there may be the slight positive in that it's a distraction but this just hits home how much I can't wait till we're back in this and the excitement of being in the draw, hopefully next year :wink:

Another thing I was thinking was that their whole pre season was set up regarding this aim and their was huge pressure on them to do so , maybe just maybe that relaxed attitude will set in over the next few weeks 

IRAceltic qualifying is great for them and their fans no doubt about it, we've been there plenty of times before so we know the feeling and what it means.

Theres no point demeaning or worrying about things we can't influence in regards to their current circumstances, we need to focus on Rangers. 

Their result only adds incentive to what we want to achieve this season. At least this season we can influence and impact on their access to riches for next years qualification. No more free runs at the title.

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

Spending money can't guarantee success, not spending money guarantees failure and that is much more relevant

Why are you in this thread? Just to be offended at us still finding something to laugh at. 

Why don't you and TMB go and start a sellik love in thread :)

22 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Looks like these cunts can actually spell better than the greenie brigood..enjoy the rockets :uk: 

'Enjoy the rockets?' Really? What a Grade-A hoofwanker. So, you want yet more Palestinian schoolkids to be indiscriminately slaughtered because the great unwashed held up a few flags?

You should probably stop 'reading' the Internet now and try picking up a book instead. #LifeAdvice

*I say indiscriminately but actually, the Israelis are very systematic in their bombing of schools. An ex-general of the IDF admitted as much. I wonder if he is still alive or has been silenced...

Archived