* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The thumb trying mind games from the book of dummies...

They played their worst game of the season against us in April and we scraped by...

Full houses at their midden is scaring teams.

We are dreading going there.

They never learn ?

The other day on this forum  someone said the tims were after McCarthy of Everton, the same player whom Palace are interested in but not for £20m.

This thread is to rip into these vile bastards not promote fantasy signings the corrupt mhedia in this country roll out to the foaming mouthed.

Guys keep it real and keep the thread on track.

Jesus Christ, this is still going on. Propaganda Pete is in overdrive.

'A video has been released showing children living in a refugee camp in Palestine purportedly donating their pocket money to help Celtic match a prospective fine from UEFA.

The video from Al Jazeera TV sees Palestinian children at the camp - believed to be in the West Bank territory - lining up to place change from their piggy banks into a cardboard box.

The box, which is decorated in the Glasgow side's iconic green and white colours, also reads the message "Thanks Celtic".'

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Radio Clyde asking Celtic fans would they rather beat Rangers or Barcelona , fucking hell what a load of mince . 

Aye and Father Gerry giving it Barcelona. Aye right ya fenian mess!

17 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye and Father Gerry giving it Barcelona. Aye right ya fenian mess!

It was the point they started actually discussing Celtic beating barca at the nou camp like it was a realistic prospect , also read hartsons article last week where he said he would not be surprised if Celtic qualified and took 9 home points :lol:

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

It was the point they started actually discussing Celtic beating barca at the nou camp like it was a realistic prospect , also read hartsons article last week where he said he would not be surprised if Celtic qualified and took 9 home points :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Celtic are the perennial losers in Old Firms, I wonder how that feels?

Like how good is it being a Rangers fan, not having a clue how it feels to be behind anyone in terms of major honours won?

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Celtic are the perennial losers in Old Firms, I wonder how that feels?

Like how good is it being a Rangers fan, not having a clue how it feels to be behind anyone in terms of major honours won?

Never thought of it like that actually. It's just an expectation that gets carried with us. I expect us to hold that record for my lifetime and for generations after it. 

Fucking love Rangers. Hope we do these rebel fucks in their own hovel. The authorities would literally close the Erskine bridge if Joseph Barton scores a 90th minute winner and runs the length of the jungle and jumps into the Rangers end. 

34 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Never thought of it like that actually. It's just an expectation that gets carried with us. I expect us to hold that record for my lifetime and for generations after it. 

Fucking love Rangers. Hope we do these rebel fucks in their own hovel. The authorities would literally close the Erskine bridge if Joseph Barton scores a 90th minute winner and runs the length of the jungle and jumps into the Rangers end. 

We have the quality, with the right team and tactical selection if we play like we all know we can.

On Warburton's choices this season, he'll get it wrong unfortunately.

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Cunt cannae be right in the head....

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Hartson is actually hilarious but he's the only one that doesn't realise it. We've all got a pal like him who says stuff that makes you piss yourself and he's like like "wits so funny I'm being serious" :lol: 

Archived