* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Keep this on topic, I've deleted plenty content from this thread. Those of you who were disgusted by the posts, there's a report button. Those who are shitting themselves because of what they've posted, try thinking before you post next time. Fucking idiots ?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, A.T.G said:

You think how desperate they are to get into the champions league and then turn down almost as much on a player who is on a high wage and cost them buttons :lol:

Liewell getting the bidding war started at £20m?? :lol: 

Can imagine the speshul fans

"Well done thselltic , don't thsell  im fur anylesssth thin ferty mulyin"

Ferty mulyin:lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Just seen this on the Evening Times page. 

Jay.JPG

It's a pity Mr Houston doesn't spend any time hounding out the tims on social media who make jokes about the Ibrox disaster.

I suppose it's a lot easier grassing up your own supporters.

On 01/01/2017 at 11:34 PM, Siam69 said:

Spot on mate!

See where I come from, people taking the piss out a disabled child would end up getting hurt, and quite rightly so, fucking wankers would deserve it as well. What kind of sick fuckers make pics like on here and call a disabled child a mongo etc purely because he supports Celtic.

Is it good PR by Celtic, of course it is, but doesn't take away from the obvious pleasure that poor wee man gets which is much more important. Have a go at Celtic, not the child ffs!

And i'll tell you this, if my wee daughter was disabled, the smile of her face that that wee lad gets from going supporting his team, and obvious pleasure when meeting players etc would far, far override any thought I had he was being exploited. I wouldn't think that anyway, I'd be more than happy that my child was getting so much pleasure from something, I don't think I'd understand any parent who wouldn't, and from a team I already support if it was Rangers doing it. My child being happy would and is the most important thing to me.

I mean, give Celtic abuse all you want if you think they are exploiting him, but to mock and take the piss out of a disabled child, what sort of sick fuckers are you!!

Pathetic and embarrassing, and I'm very happy to say if anyone started mocking a poor wee disabled child in my or my mates company, they'd end up with a sore jaw at the very least. I really don't understand anyone who would find mocking a disabled child funny or indeed acceptable at all.

I stand by this post 100%.

Also, anyone who thinks sick stuff like abusing a disabled child wasn't going to get picked up on by the taigs reading this forum, and them running with it to try to damage us is naive in the extreme. 

Houston's a Wanker for highlighting it as well, though I think that is more of a damage limitation exercise, as this was always going to get picked up on by the taigs straight away, and anyone who thinks it hadn't been already, is even more naive. 

The whole thing is embarrassing and very predictable how it would end up. I'm not going to say anymore about it, head shaking stuff. 

8 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I stand by this post 100%.

Also, anyone who thinks sick stuff like abusing a disabled child wasn't going to get picked up on by the taigs reading this forum, and them running with it to try to damage us is naive in the extreme. 

Houston's a Wanker for highlighting it as well, though I think that is more of a damage limitation exercise, as this was always going to get picked up on by the taigs straight away, and anyone who thinks it hadn't been already, is even more naive. 

The whole thing is embarrassing and very predictable how it would end up. I'm not going to say anymore about it, head shaking stuff. 

one issue with your taigs were always gonna run it, there have been just as bad if not worse jokes made about others linked to that horrible club in this thread and others over the years, and not a peep, but the minute big mad i saved rangers while watching the tarriers in barcelona craig houston gets in on it we are being looked at by the polis

nah not a chance imo, he's a good root of this

17 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

That has nothing to do with this forum.

Whatever the meme even was (I haven't seen it) that was just a tweet from some random on twitter.

Just going by the article itself anyway.

17 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That has nothing to do with this forum.

Whatever the meme even was (I haven't seen it) that was just a tweet from some random on twitter.

Just going by the article itself anyway.

Never said it had something to do with this forum, I said I wasn't searching through the forum to find some reference to it that may be there or not.

Just seen a few comments saying it was a rangers fan behind the meme mentioned in the article.

Just now, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Never said it had something to do with this forum, I said I wasn't searching through the forum to find some reference to it that may be there or not.

Just seen a few comments saying it was a rangers fan behind the meme mentioned in the article.

No worries man, was just clarifying it wasn't on here, hope that didn't come across as a rude tone of voice :lol:

Archived