* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Gustav said:

So yeah...

"We wanted to find the deal that would get him back here. But he’s a Manchester City player. We could have offered them £30m and they would have said no.

"They didn’t want to sell. So the best option was to get him back on loan."

They would say no to £30m for a guy they spent an alleged £12m on, and is behind the tea lady in the queue for a first team slot.

Aye, very good.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Why not.hes the best player in the world ?.why else would a loan signing get such coverage 

Funny how the loan fee was never mentioned 

i was told by two unconnected people it was 3million quid

3million quid t appease the slabbering hoards of fandans in their support :lol:

:britney:    

6702547.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Kieran Tierney has revealed that he knew Patrick Roberts was on his way back to celtic long before the deal was officially complete - but was sworn to silence.

Tierney and Roberts struck up a friendship during Roberts' initial 18-month loan spell and was in constant dialogue with the England under-20 internationalist throughout the summer.

The Manchester City winger has returned for another season loan - celtic were willing to make the player their record signing but found his parent club unwilling to sell - and Tierney is looking forward to getting back to Lennoxtown for a reunion this morning.

"I knew he was coming back before most! I knew for a wee while before obviously all the paperwork was done and I knew that he was looking to get back up but I was sworn to secrecy! I had promised to keep my mouth shut." said Tierney.

"I haven't seen him yet so I am looking forward to catching up with him today.

"He has already proven himself at celtic. That is why the fans wanted him back so badly and why the manager wanted him back.

"It is another top class winger that we have in the squad - that is a few of them that we have now.

"It will stand us in good stead as we get ready for the Champions League. I'm sure that he'll be desperate to get back in and get to work and get himself back on the pitch."

Tierney will return to celtic this morning for the first time since the transfer window closed and the player is pleased to not that there will be no empty lockers at Lennoxtown.

There was considerable interest in Jozo Simunovic while there was also enquiries made for Moussa Dembele and Tierney believes that it is a coup for celtic to have kept their squad in tact.

What a loada shit " Considerable interest in simunovic and dembellend " and a coup for them :wanker:  Also how the fuck would brace face know his young chap was coming back 

That's why the banner was out at Rugby Park. It's to give there show of support for the jobby jabbers. Being a welcome all sort of club that they are. We need to all love taigs Irish gays now. Big sentence if you dare speak out about them...?

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

What'a the deal with they 2 faggots? Why is the whole country fucking obsessed with everything they do? I would love to see career-ender to both them.

Yeah it's weird. I understand making pals but this friendship thing is bizarre and the way it's all over the tabloids is fairly unnecessary.

Quite possibly the most overrated 2 footballers ever.

4 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah it's weird. I understand making pals but this friendship thing is bizarre and the way it's all over the tabloids is fairly unnecessary.

Quite possibly the most overrated 2 footballers ever.

They could be the most under rated homosexual footballers ever though.

They're just two shirt lifting bastards.

Archived