* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Still exploiting the wee boy I see. Utterly shameful. 

So making a comment or joke about jim on the internet warrants police involvement but this is ok? ?

His parents are on a par with that woman from Clydebank and the Mccanns 

4 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

So making a comment or joke about jim on the internet warrants police involvement but this is ok? ?

His parents are on a par with that woman from Clydebank and the Mccanns 

I won't hold my breath on Houston and Marshall condemning this video. 

That's uncomfortable. I'm not sure many decent parents would allow that of their child.

It would be over my cold, dead body that my child would be exploited like that.

It's the fact they're stood circling him like he's some kind of circus performer. Poor wee lad, let him support his team and leave him alone.

You think you know people, but as you come to realise that hundreds of those hero-worshipped goons have the suspicion or knowledge of what has gone on at that club, you understand that you are indeed naive. It's  (paedo activity) so widespread throughout all levels of catholic society that it would appear to be the acceptable norm.

The short clip shown above is another shameful circus act of gross indecency and i detest them more with each day that passes.

34 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Why was the wee Jay video removed? Surely that's an indication that you know you've done something wrong?

I've never seen a team exploit things that are media friendly as much as these cunts in my puff. 

Fucking shameless fenian whores.

celtic's Brendan Rodgers was the only manager to congratulate Scotland on reaching the Euro 2017 finals, according to Anna Signeul, who has since stood down as national team boss. Daily Record

All hail St Brendan who is now doing missionary work for the Scotlands womens team according to the Daily Record :lol:

Archived