* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I despise these cunts more now than I ever have. A female friend of mine through here has been chatting to one of them on snapchat or whatever . He is apparently coming through to visit her on Saturday. He is absolute scum and I have told her ( she is a Rangers fan ( thanks to me) from Slovakia. Anyway, he knows I am a Rangers fan and the shit he has been telling her to say to me is unreal. Everything from hoping Ricksen dies soon, to the 66 wasn't enough, and Lee Rigby etc etc.  He is a wimpy little 19 year old cunt, and I have told her that when he comes I am going to meet the fuck. She now tells me he might not be visiting, what a fucking surprise. Pure scum, and he is English of Irish parentage. Not saying all taigs are like this, plenty decent ones around, but their bitterness seems to be growing and growing, and theyget away with shit like this constantly!

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I despise these cunts more now than I ever have. A female friend of mine through here has been chatting to one of them on snapchat or whatever . He is apparently coming through to visit her on Saturday. He is absolute scum and I have told her ( she is a Rangers fan ( thanks to me) from Slovakia. Anyway, he knows I am a Rangers fan and the shit he has been telling her to say to me is unreal. Everything from hoping Ricksen dies soon, to the 66 wasn't enough, and Lee Rigby etc etc.  He is a wimpy little 19 year old cunt, and I have told her that when he comes I am going to meet the fuck. She now tells me he might not be visiting, what a fucking surprise. Pure scum, and he is English of Irish parentage. Not saying all taigs are like this, plenty decent ones around, but their bitterness seems to be growing and growing, and theyget away with shit like this constantly!

Lock him in the basement and every day torture him with loud loyalist tunes.

Your other option could be HardDismalGnu.gif

2 hours ago, markem said:

Correct. Loud and clear. 

A quick google search and tweets are there suggesting he refused to clap during a minutes applause for Jimmy Johnston - said tweets seem to have resurfaced in August this year for reasons only the warped brain of of a beggar could try and explain.  Imagine having a song about our Kit Man - lunatics. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattmcglone9/status/896673464513417217?lang=en

A minutes applause for a wife beating alky bastard, no thanks

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

Knock fuck out him

5 hours ago, markem said:

Correct. Loud and clear. 

A quick google search and tweets are there suggesting he refused to clap during a minutes applause for Jimmy Johnston - said tweets seem to have resurfaced in August this year for reasons only the warped brain of of a beggar could try and explain.  Imagine having a song about our Kit Man - lunatics. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattmcglone9/status/896673464513417217?lang=en

Good old Jimmy ???⚪️?

Where is this pub. There is a pub up my way that's turned into a rite republican shithole and it definitely looks like it. Constant aggrevation and hassle and it's in our town centre. Fucking joke that its actually still going at all. Maybe it's just our North Lanarkshire Council though.

44 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Where is this pub. There is a pub up my way that's turned into a rite republican shithole and it definitely looks like it. Constant aggrevation and hassle and it's in our town centre. Fucking joke that its actually still going at all. Maybe it's just our North Lanarkshire Council though.

Same in Cumbernauld mate. They have rebel nights now in at least 2 pubs and it's a regular occurrence.

Just now, B1872 said:

Aye that and the Maltings! ??

Maltings is shut the now I'm sure. But don't drink up that way and not sure when video was from. Someone a was with on Saturday said that he didn't want to drink up Woodcutter because Malting was shut. But yeah it could be there maybe as well but not been up there for about twenty years.

13 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Kneecap the bastard. 

Cellic fans singing vile songs - surely not....

The Evening Times can also reveal one of the men alleged to have been involved in the video has resigned from his job at a city housing association. From the ET.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15558915.Celtic_fan_alleged_to_have_been_in__quot_f____Lee_Rigby_quot__video_resigns_from_job_as_police_identify_those_involved/

"Stephen Jones, who worked for GlasgowHousing Association, had been suspended while the firm investigated claims he appeared in the sickening film.

He resigned from his job in the company's environmental team before the investigation could be concluded.

A source at the firm told the Evening Times they were "ashamed" and added: "We all have family in the army and this is disgraceful."

Northumbria police spokeswoman said: "We have identified those responsible and are making arrangements to speak to two people."

30 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Do these mhanky mhutants actually  own normal clothes?

It must be some sort of "look at me" syndrome they have

16joqbl.png

I work at airports a lot and don't think iv ever been in and not saw a mhutant wearing the poops .and that's all it is look at me syndrome.

saw a guy in Glasgow airport once wi his 2 kids .or somebody's 2 kids and the 3 of them looked a right bunch of fannys wearing full kit.shorts and socks too.cmon a grown man wearing full football kit .should have been locked up

Walked past about eight of them today when I finished work up our centre. I presume it was the mum and one of the dad's coming out of the job centre. All had some sort of taig outfit on from the dad of this month to the youngest. Strange that they all seem to have time to walk about with about fifty quid of top on but not have a job. British taxpayers money well spent. Must be away to watch them later. Hope they get pumped again and make an arse of themselves. But I have got a feeling they will win tonight. Don't rate Anderlecht or that Belgium League. So hope I'm wrong but.

Archived