* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Commons called it right. I dont think many celtic are believing that was the boards fault. £25million, 17 players Rodgers has signed, 5 transfer windows, and only 2 players signed by him was in the starting 11 last night. The cracks are starting to show. Says hes crying out for defenders but hes signed gamboa, izzaguire, hendry, commper ... 

Exactly what happened at Liverpool. The man is a good coach but he is shite in the transfer market. I was just waiting for this to happen, to be honest. He will no doubt go out and spend more now... I welcome the fucker in the transfer market.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Spectre said:

Didn't he have a similar experience at Liverpool, inherited a squad and they had a weird transfer system where half the signings were at his suggestion and the other half came from a director of football. All of his were garbage. 

Yep.. 

4 hours ago, Spectre said:

Didn't he have a similar experience at Liverpool, inherited a squad and they had a weird transfer system where half the signings were at his suggestion and the other half came from a director of football. All of his were garbage. 

100% correct, i posted the list on here a few months back of who were his signings and who were the transfer committee's, the arrogant knob even told the club board he would only accept signing Firmino if they let him sign Benteke, a player whose style of play was never going to fit in.

His arrogance and ego is what will be his undoing, he is never to blame for anything, at Liverpool when it all started going tits up after Suarez left, he tried to pin the blame on his assistant manager and best mate Colin Pascoe and first team coach Mike Marsh, both were sacked to try and save himself.

55 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's all been very quiet today at my place of employment, until I toddled in at lunchtime with a Greek Chicken Souvlaki from the takeaway as a celebration - muched it in front of them, the looks I was getting as I told them what it was!!

They were on Google, looking for Slovenian food.

tell them the Slovenian national dish is Applepine

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

off topic a bit mate but is their many celtic fans in the Faroes you know of

No celtic fans as such... there are the typical ones that have leanings towards them (mainly Liverpool fans who dont know that there is no link) but they soon change their opinions when I have lectured them... there are, however, quite a few Rangers fans :pipe: 

Maurice Ross Loyal are in the making ? 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

No celtic fans as such... there are the typical ones that have leanings towards them (mainly Liverpool fans who dont know that there is no link) but they soon change their opinions when I have lectured them... there are, however, quite a few Rangers fans :pipe: 

Maurice Ross Loyal are in the making ? 

Lecture them well mate as I am sick fed up of being a Rangers and Liverpool supporter then being accused of being a ceptic fan. Yes I can go into the bloody history of why I am both but I will not so bugger off.

hillsborough-112164914.jpg

Archived