Ntcham

Roberts

Edouard

Morgan

Musonda

Bain

Hendry

Izaguirre

He’s not half signed some shite. Sinclair started well but has faded, Ntcham is quality and Edouard will score them goals but after that it’s laughable.

I hope they back him financially because there will be some money flushed down the toilet if they do.

Roberts was technically a deila signing 

2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

I absolutely love their misery, they have had everything their own way for years, now they are being found out, the pain of their trampy bastard fans particularly amuses me, super confident of making the CL group stage again, after getting gubbed, they are back at the liquidation, newco ,sevco, mould covered patter, I wish them all the misery possible ???

Congratulations on your 1000. Maybe we could hire the disco lights for a party. And I don’t mean at the glitter dome.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Toure

Sinclair

De Vries

Gamboa

Kouassi

Hayes

Benyu

Ntcham

Roberts

Edouard

Morgan

Musonda

Bain

Hendry

Izaguirre

He’s not half signed some shite. Sinclair started well but has faded, Ntcham is quality and Edouard will score them goals but after that it’s laughable.

I hope they back him financially because there will be some money flushed down the toilet if they do.

Don't forget Compper! 

8 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

That is an actual amazing stat.

Not sure the theory behind it... surely AEK wpuld have spent more... but if wholly true it makes last nights 'excuses' about lack of spending even funnier.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Toure

Sinclair

De Vries

Gamboa

Kouassi

Hayes

Benyu

Ntcham

Roberts

Edouard

Morgan

Musonda

Bain

Hendry

Izaguirre

I assume that Moussaka Dembellend was roaring ronnie's signing?

Archived