* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

11 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Phone up and complain, say the reporter is a court clerk and does not work for them , cunt said to me on the phone did I want to learn something ?   He could not even name the sheriff in the cunts first case.   Said by law they could not mention the club ? Again bullshit, refused to give his name but will be calling back to speak to his boss...

Its okay complaining in here , but it's the Scottish Sun people should be calling ,  FTP is bigger news than a convicted pedophile being tried again it seems 

I don’t disagree @Copland bear but maybe the club needs to make a bit more of this too. It’s too blatant to be brushed aside as paranoia.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Band of Brothers said:

No it fell out my hand and went under the shed not the bucket so took a jigsaw to the floor but still couldn't find the cunt. Not even got a spare as that was it :lol:

Can you not just empty everything out and lift it?

Your not going to find it by building a jigsaw on it mate.

Just now, Blueshoff said:

Unfortunately I don't think we can read anything in to that.

If they were as minted as they are supposed to be, why extend the loan by 4 years and pay interest when they dont have to, and why if they are so minted have ALL their assets been secured on said loan

31 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If they were as minted as they are supposed to be, why extend the loan by 4 years and pay interest when they dont have to, and why if they are so minted have ALL their assets been secured on said loan

If they can service the interest payments why not keep the cash in bank?

Don't get me wrong I want to see them fucked but I'm not sure this alone means it's happening now.

4 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

If they can service the interest payments why not keep the cash in bank?

Don't get me wrong I want to see them fucked but I'm not sure this alone means it's happening now.

Because it releases their assets, everything that godforsaken club own is pretty much tied to this loan, its a paltry 18mill is it not, why not pay it off and get rid of it, 

Your point of cash in the bank is exactly mine, why do they want/need cash in the bank, thought they were fucking minted if you believe all the hype, a poxy 18mill is loose change to them apparently

Or perhaps they need to keep the money for future lawsuits, payoffs, etc

45 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Because it releases their assets, everything that godforsaken club own is pretty much tied to this loan, its a paltry 18mill is it not, why not pay it off and get rid of it, 

Your point of cash in the bank is exactly mine, why do they want/need cash in the bank, thought they were fucking minted if you believe all the hype, a poxy 18mill is loose change to them apparently

Or perhaps they need to keep the money for future lawsuits, payoffs, etc

You never know what is around the corner. Hopefully a multi million pound class action.  However after Lennoxtown and Westhorn they seem untouchable.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Manky bastards are either skint or saving money to pay off people, either way their CL millions ain't fucking gonna be spent on players

Screenshot_2018-10-24-16-34-02.png

In fact I remember there was a text flying about that was posted on here about the amount of trouble the tarriers were in with the upcoming case. One of it was they had to have a provision of money in the accounts set aside for potential claims against them. The amounts mentioned were huge as well!

Archived