* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Then there’s the other newspaper who doesn’t even see it as newsworthy to print a story that a trial of already convicted paedophile accused of abusing numerous kids over a 10 year period has commenced.

There honestly must be an injunction here, but I thought injunctions were only granted where it’s not in the public interest for a story. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumbarton schoolteacher Jim Beattie cleared of inappropriate behaviour despite having a Bobby Sands mug and free derry posters in his classroom and playing rebel songs. He admitted all of above and was said to be remorseful so the council think this kind of cunt is ok to teach Scottish school kids. 

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Dumbarton schoolteacher Jim Beattie cleared of inappropriate behaviour despite having a Bobby Sands mug and free derry posters in his classroom and playing rebel songs. He admitted all of above and was said to be remorseful so the council think this kind of cunt is ok to teach Scottish school kids. 

Absolute joke.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Sturgeon does too .she wants the next generation brainwashed to vote yes 

10 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Then there’s the other newspaper who doesn’t even see it as newsworthy to print a story that a trial of already convicted paedophile accused of abusing numerous kids over a 10 year period has commenced.

There honestly must be an injunction here, but I thought injunctions were only granted where it’s not in the public interest for a story. 

Was thinking the same, weird how it doesn’t even mention Paedo Boys Club in the reports. 

Phone up and complain, say the reporter is a court clerk and does not work for them , cunt said to me on the phone did I want to learn something ?   He could not even name the sheriff in the cunts first case.   Said by law they could not mention the club ? Again bullshit, refused to give his name but will be calling back to speak to his boss...

Its okay complaining in here , but it's the Scottish Sun people should be calling ,  FTP is bigger news than a convicted pedophile being tried again it seems 

43 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Moreles:lol::lol:

The amount of people who struggle to pronounce his name is unreal.  Those two English guys that do the streams on YouTube constantly call him 'Morolos'.  I think McCoist struggled with his name during one commentary as well.  

Just now, TMB said:

The amount of people who struggle to pronounce his name is unreal.  Those two English guys that do the streams on YouTube constantly call him 'Morolos'.  I think McCoist struggled with his name during one commentary as well.  

Aye McCoist is like my wee daft mate, he calls him Morales.

Know quite a few people who do that tbf.

9 hours ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Was thinking the same, weird how it doesn’t even mention Paedo Boys Club in the reports. 

Eventually the DR print the story. And no mention of the club. Must be an injunction. During the Barry Bennell trial they openly referred to Crewe so it’s bullshit to say it’s the law. 

9 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Phone up and complain, say the reporter is a court clerk and does not work for them , cunt said to me on the phone did I want to learn something ?   He could not even name the sheriff in the cunts first case.   Said by law they could not mention the club ? Again bullshit, refused to give his name but will be calling back to speak to his boss...

Its okay complaining in here , but it's the Scottish Sun people should be calling ,  FTP is bigger news than a convicted pedophile being tried again it seems 

Archived