* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lennon has had a go at the ref. Says his team was up against 12 men at giro dome. 

Saw an article, headline: "Lennon furious after celtic defeat."

Nearly jumped out my chair but then a second later my bastard brain reminded me that he's not their manager anymore.

On 20/10/2018 at 04:35, 72barca said:

You ever had anything stolen?

Anyway, there's enough hate to go 

Lennon said earlier in the week that no other team can say they are title contenders till pretty much the last kick of the ball this season thats twice hes came out with similar so surprised he even turned up for the game.

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Pzj on twitter saying the tarriers have asked for a 4 year extension to their co-op loan, wonder whats going on here lol

thought they were an impeccably well run club with 200m saved up in the bank 

the house of cards right enough 

another year without the big champions league cash and they will be sniffing around the likes of Dundee and St Mirren for players and trying to pass them off as the next big thing .

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

another year without the big champions league cash and they will be sniffing around the likes of Dundee and St Mirren for players and trying to pass them off as the next big thing .

I hope you are being sarcastic here mate:lol:

They are already doing that having signed Jack Hendry and Lewis Morgan.

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

BBC Scotland- Torbett trial starts today, report makes no mention of tims in any way.   Shortly followed by a longer report on someone saying FTP, how bad it is, how he should be a role model and how he should be going into schools to make up for it.

Alleged abuse takes place on the training field belonging to a certain club yet the Sun runs with story referring to Torbett as an ex-football coach and no reference to any club.

An ex-football coach says ftp at an event with no formal links to any club and the story refers to him as a club legend, prints a whole host of photos of him as a player and coach and ensures it mentions the event was full of supporters.

The terms ‘shocking’ and ‘vile’ are only printed in one story and it’s not the one referring to a decade of child abuse. 

Absolutely fucking desperate. 

Archived