* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

12 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Can imagine who this would look if it was the bears. 

Rangers fans in gun salute to terrorists.

To them.  Justa.bit of.banter. 

Screenshot_2017-07-30-19-50-20.png

Surely the sympathisers are sitting waiting on the knock at the door around 4.00 am from the long arm of the law.  

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Can imagine who this would look if it was the bears. 

Rangers fans in gun salute to terrorists.

To them.  Justa.bit of.banter. 

Screenshot_2017-07-30-19-50-20.png

Mongo at the back trying to eat his stinking top fucking weirdo's.

The other cunt at the back making hanging gestures but looks like he is trying to fist himself.

Thank fuck I am a proddy cause that mob are nothing short of an utter embarrassment for Scottish football.

I do find it amusing that at the end of most news reporting of Saturday that there's a standard "they refused to comment". Couldn't get a statement out quickly enough when HMRC won the appeal a couple of weeks ago, calling for reviews, etc. Further proof of their continued obsession with Rangers more than focusing on their own club. 

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

There's actually folk on Kerryfail St saying the England flags outside the shop could have provoked celtic fans :lol:

They are honestly delusional :lol:

Exactly, that and "what was that guy doing wearing a Rangers top".

Fuck me, do we have to apply for rights to fly flags and wear strips?

Cunts are out of control and the only thing they will understand from here on in is the fuckin baseball bat.

8 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

There's actually folk on Kerryfail St saying the England flags outside the shop could have provoked celtic fans :lol:

How dare the English fly England flags in an English city! Pure asking for trouble doing that when the Paedos are in town.

4 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Cunts are out of control and the only thing they will understand from here on in is the fuckin baseball bat.

They can stand there bare and act like someone saying "fuck the IRA" is offensive provocation that merits a battering 

They are literally insane

42 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Seen an interview with Tommy Robinson from as far back as 5 year ago and it sounds like his Dad was a Rangers fan and Tommy said he was a Rangers fan.
It looks like any cunt wearing a Rangers top is fair game to the tramps from the knew camp.
Lazy fucking selective reporting,and it's not as if these cunts care who gets injured when they can indiscriminately toss glass bottles into a crowd and injure kids of 10 years old on quite a few occasions. 
Some day in the not too distant future KARMA will visit the whole fuckin stadium full of the horrible cunts.
Their luck cannot last forever.

You look at them and I just can't stop hating them and everything they stand for. I honestly want to smash the cunts. Everything is about rivalry,but these peado provo loving cunts are getting worse these days and my tolerance with them is non existent. And the press coverage is a scandal as to what REALLY happened and what they don't want to tell you what happened. Who would even invite these cunts anywhere never mind England,they love the scum that bombed England and the English so why even invite them. Greatest fans in the world, embarrassment of a support and a club.

17 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

You look at them and I just can't stop hating them and everything they stand for. I honestly want to smash the cunts. Everything is about rivalry,but these peado provo loving cunts are getting worse these days and my tolerance with them is non existent. And the press coverage is a scandal as to what REALLY happened and what they don't want to tell you what happened. Who would even invite these cunts anywhere never mind England,they love the scum that bombed England and the English so why even invite them. Greatest fans in the world, embarrassment of a support and a club.

The video of them singing go home Brits outside a pub made my piss boil the police should have went fuck these cunts and let them get skelped up and down the street.

They couldn't even turn up at Linfield as they knew they were in for the doin of there lives just shite bag scum.

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

The video of them singing go home Brits outside a pub made my piss boil the police should have went fuck these cunts and let them get skelped up and down the street.

They couldn't even turn up at Linfield as they knew they were in for the doin of there lives just shite bag scum.

Or at least move them on if not get the truncheons out and get torn right into the animals.

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Flags that they walked 2-miles to encounter :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Or at least move them on if not get the truncheons out and get torn right into the animals.

I would love them to try and riot somewhere and get the Army lads in with snatch squads, baton rounds and 4ft shields bouncing rite into them smashing fuck out them.

As we know they only bottle kids and throw flares in a shop your typical taig shite bag behavior.

31 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I would love them to try and riot somewhere and get the Army lads in with snatch squads, baton rounds and 4ft shields bouncing rite into them smashing fuck out them.

As we know they only bottle kids and throw flares in a shop your typical taig shite bag behavior.

The way they ran from 4 adult men shows them for the cowards they are 30 odd of them shit it and ran when confronted.

Wonder what they would have done if they found Robinson?

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The way they ran from 4 adult men shows them for the cowards they are 30 odd of them shit it and ran when confronted.

Wonder what they would have done if they found Robinson?

They are on every media outlet in comments section saying it was all his fault and wishing death on his family fucking unreal I am a bitter bastard but would rather a square go with a group a taigs than wishing death on the families.

2 minutes ago, Clunge said:

Horrible cunts, singing about Lee Rigby yet again! ???

Fukkin disgusting bastards, wonder if the daily rebel or the sun will be showing this?, cheering about a British serviceman being murdered by terrorist bastards.

scum club, scum fans.

Archived