* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I was at the game and it was nowhere near as easy as the scoreline suggests, Dunfermline scored a screamer early on and we had to work like fuck to get back in front.

The second half Amoruso and McCann were unplayable and drove us on for the famous victory.

Funny how they, Sutton especially, moan about Dunfermline cheating when it came out after their match that some of their players had been getting at Gordon Marshall for making saves vs them, in other words asking him to cheat:lol:

Similar to what I said in the other thread in the BD, the reason they think like this and are paranoid about various failings of integrity by others against them is that they would expect their own to do it to help them if required. 

22 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Hutchensontown True Blues LOL 69 hold this parade every year.

49 Dist not Pollokshaws 

Where is the grave? Is it in the Southern Necropolis?

12 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Frank McGarvie is the only person I can remember who has publically stated he threw a match when playing for st Mirren - .....against celtic  - in a league decider as I recall

I repeat... they're paranoid about others doing what they would do/expect theirs to do. 

Fannies.

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Similar to what I said in the other thread in the BD, the reason they think like this and are paranoid about various failings of integrity by others against them is that they would expect their own to do it to help them if required. 

Like Junihno with the ebt, or the film companies, the mis-reported attendances and so on.

Same way they accuse us of bigotry when my life experience tells me that they are the most bigoted/racist people in Scotland.

As cushy said on the other thread, in general football section, they have such a sense of entitlement now that they urgently need to be brought down a peg or 2.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Where is the grave? Is it in the Southern Necropolis?

The service is in a wee cemetary in the middle of the Gorbals but I can't actually mind if he's buried there or that's just where the service is (incase he was cremated or something) as it could double up as a garden of rememberence type plot too.

It's been about 3-years since I attended the parade so can't really remember.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Correct.

A few more sensible tarriers are wary and saying it could be the perfect "set-up to deliberately kill everything stone dead' tactic, as in Brennan is being played.

That would be funny as fuck if it was an elaborate tango along them lines to shut them up forever about their deranged cheating shite.

My first thought was this was another Imperial Bears wind up.

17 hours ago, don logan said:

Don't get the slavish lovefest over Patrick (Pat/Paddy/Patsy) Roberts. As far as I recall, he had occasional flashes of great play but was mostly inconsistent and not a regular starter? Yet they are eulogising over him coming back as if he's Messiesque. Did I miss something?

No mate you're not missing anything. Roberts on the other hand? Well he missed a glaring, open goal, against Rangers in the 2016 Scottish cup semifinal.????

28 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

An EBT and a free trip to Spain is the least we could do for Jimmy and his team. 

1.thumb.PNG.389915b8bb85eda11a16b0cbf9376342.PNG

2.thumb.PNG.97184d668e5f445010b57662daed4958.PNG

Yes at 5 - 1 they took off Rangers supporting Gus McPherson in the 70th minute and mcgroraty In the 77th minute as they where both trying to hard :lol:

I love them.honestly. what a fucking bunch 

Archived