dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

"This one's for Lafferty" :lol:

image.jpeg

of course it wasn't a tarrier that did it ,

we should all give ourselves a row for being so bigoted that we thought a home fan could ever have done anything such as this ?

Honest to fuck. These clowns are mental. I haven't really got much else I could add to that. They are seriously deranged and I thought it was just a few but there full support are cunts of the highest order. And as to the Kilmarnock lad scoring. Listen to the oh there's a goal in a wee quiet hushed tone to the commentator having a wank over that last night. No biased or agenda in this country at all. And it wasn't football related! What planet are these taigs on. Fucking moon units the lot of them.?

30 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Honest to fuck. These clowns are mental. I haven't really got much else I could add to that. They are seriously deranged and I thought it was just a few but there full support are cunts of the highest order. And as to the Kilmarnock lad scoring. Listen to the oh there's a goal in a wee quiet hushed tone to the commentator having a wank over that last night. No biased or agenda in this country at all. And it wasn't football related! What planet are these taigs on. Fucking moon units the lot of them.?

bias is shocking ,

I watched the first hour of Sunday's game on tv then had to go out ,so listened to the radio,with about 15mins to go the gers game got bumped and shifted to another version of rs, at the end when Motherwell almost scored that fud of a commentator almost had an aneurysm screaming about it ,

protestants and atheists with a protestant background still make up about 80pc of the population but this majority is not reflected in any way in the media or in leading positions of authority now ,in fact it's reversed 

Obsessed shower of cunts, always refuse to take any account for their actions. 

It was premeditated. A Hearts fan disguised himself as a Tim just incase any of the players required him to exact revenge.

Fucking mental fucktards. 

As as others have said, the timplosion when we start to challenge, let alone win 55, will be fucking delightful. 

No bias indeed. I see the STV News had it on its main headline for a few hours then demoted away down to about the next page. But Rangers Fans Rob Man because he was wearing green in Sheffield and it was up top news  there for three days. What the fuck. Happened in Glasgow to tgfitw and they don't really think that is news worthy even with all the shit that's happened there recently. Anyway, long may it continue them making a cunt of themselves. ???

Archived