SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

liewells pr machine had grady and duffy on snyde tonight along with jim feniancunt slabbering about ratics performance last night and kyal this and juarez that........horrible cunts

that bastard duffy doesnt even hide it, bold as brass, he is selik through n through, was at the game last night n all that, young guy forrest this hooper that

the taig mouthpiece from slovakia was on too, richard, bitter as fuck, embarrassing actually

enough to make ye sick

parity? dont make me laugh!

Wow, now I realize why every one hates this speirs guys!!! He is a fakin tool!!!! He hates Rangers it seems, and this is not biased (haha well maybe :) I have only ever heard the guy just as we speak and I can't stand him!

grady on radio cattolica "if davis has a virus this weekend then he may well have beeen down at everton last week"

only a fuckin T*rrier eh. delacunt,grady. walker keevins guidi duffy and all we have is a big uncle tom to fight our corner

grady on radio cattolica "if davis has a virus this weekend then he may well have beeen down at everton last week"

only a fuckin T*rrier eh. delacunt,grady. walker keevins guidi duffy and all we have is a big uncle tom to fight our corner

talk about discrimination against us, we have 2 bears on that channel and they are useless, and over 10 taigs

whos kidding who?