Charlie Adam

papaguy51

...Charlie, NAW!

We pay your fucking wages son, and if you can't find the ability to pass to more than 3 Rangers players in 90 minutes then we heartily reserve the right to have a go at you. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes an awful player and only gets in the team as he shoots from outside the box a bit and so is seen as a goal threat. Nearly won the game for us with his "goal" and shot that hit the crossbar but other players would contribute far more throughout the 90mins. Doesnt deserve to be in the matchday squad let alone be in the first 11.

He should be getting hunted for his life..yet another dreadful performance from him..i know we say the phrase 'rangers class' a lot..but this guy is nowhere NEAR Rangers class, he just doesnt have it.

Get rid..and get rid quick

I was actually gonna post this. Was he trying to shh us, or the caley fans?

He done fuck all, scored a goal, disallowed.

It was aimed at the Rangers end.

I didn't notice him doing it but if he did then it's a poor show

I was actually gonna post this. Was he trying to shh us, or the caley fans?

He done fuck all, scored a goal, disallowed.

It was aimed at the Rangers end.

I didn't notice him doing it but if he did then it's a poor show

If you manage to get the replay have a look. He definately done it, I'm sure a few lads on here saw the same thing.

hes an awful player and only gets in the team as he shoots from outside the box a bit and so is seen as a goal threat. Nearly won the game for us with his "goal" and shot that hit the crossbar but other players would contribute far more throughout the 90mins. Doesnt deserve to be in the matchday squad let alone be in the first 11.

Hemdani didnt even contribute a shot of the bar so how come he doesnt get the same criticism?? Adam was poor but there were far more experienced players out their today who played worse!

Hemdani didnt even contribute a shot of the bar so how come he doesnt get the same criticism?? Adam was poor but there were far more experienced players out their today who played worse!

A) Because Hemdani doesn't play shite every week.

B) Adam's put in the team for his supposed passing ablility and dead ball skills. When he's found sorely wanting on both areas, thats why people have a go at him.

To be fair, most of the squad had a poor showing today. Charlie will have his moments during the match with shots on goal, but his ball control and overall distribution is often cringeworthy.

Adam is strange one for sure, he's rank rotten, yet, he should have had one goal & 6 inches lower wi his shot that came off the bar he would have had a double.

Yet he cant perform the most basic part of his job, which is passing to his own teamates. Surely it's only due to our lack of depth in midfield that he gets a game, mind you i would rather somebody like Furman got a shout.

Rant over.

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

Honestly, if that guy can play for Rangers then so can I.

I've said that a few times.

I can run 8 miles no bother, play 3 hours of football no bother and can pass a ball 3 yards to my own team mate.

Surely that puts me at about Charlie Adams level?

I can run 8 miles no bother, play 3 hours of football no bother and can pass a ball 3 yards to my own team mate.

I would say superior to his level, actually. He gets knackered after an hour, can't run at all, and struggles to pass 2 yards!

What you doing next Saturday!?

I don't think it was directed at the Rangers fans he wasn't the worst player on the park for us today,

I'm not his biggest fan but he gets a lot of stick he doesn't deserve imo (td) the only way he will get better if Walter plays him in the middle of the park and not out on the left side.

he makes a c*nt of the easy simply things and does the hard things brilliantly (tu)

...but can you do that whilst eating a pizza and drinking a bottle of Irn Bru?

That takes genius, don't you know?

...but can you do that whilst eating a pizza and drinking a bottle of Irn Bru?

That takes genius, don't you know?

:lol::lol:

I don't think it was directed at the Rangers fans he wasn't the worst player on the park for us today,

I'm not his biggest fan but he gets a lot of stick he doesn't deserve imo (td) the only way he will get better if Walter plays him in the middle of the park and not out on the left side.

he makes a c*nt of the easy simply things and does the hard things brilliantly (tu)

Mate, it was clearly directed at the Gers fans.

As per, we had that whole stand behind the goal we were attacking in the 2nd half as we always do up at Caley.

Turned round to that stand and made the 'shhh' gesture, out of order IMO.

Anyone remeber when Cammy fraser gave the "V"'s to the Broomland rd after he scored against Mothwell one game?

The next game was against the tarriers and we won 3-1 or summit like that and he had a blinder!!