Charlie Adam

papaguy51

I fucking hate Charlie Adam with a passion!

do you hate fergie for running to the media during plg last days

This crock of shit again?

Take it you'd still prefer PLG here then? :idiot:

no but let's not pretend fergies behaviour was appropriate behaviour from a rangers captain and today adam did'nt hide fergie was invisible not for the first time this season but hey adam is an easy target

He acted in the best interest of the club. Think we woulda won that game today with PLG still here? No, me neither. Would we be four points clear at the top with PLG here? No, again I don't either.

By the time Barry was the same age as Adam (23,24?) he had put in MOTM performances against some of the best teams in Europe in the CL, dragging us through games where the rest were shit. He is allowed a quiet game every so often, because he still contributes and commands the respect of his team mates.

When Adam is shite, he literally brings the team down a notch. The team were crap today admittedly, but Charlies inability to keep the ball really really costs the team at times. When we're looking lively on the break and he tries his usual first time extravagant pass that hits row z, then does the same thing next time he gets the ball, it can become very frustrating.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adams' general play is poor. Too slow, distribution erratic, unable to track back and the source of attack breaking down. If Walter cannot see what is going on in front of him, then I for one worry. If Adam is genuienly seen as a better option than Gow or Novo then I'd say its time for both players to stick in a transfer. The worse Adam performs on the pitch, the more complacent he becomes; there is no sign of him improving or getting fitter. He is a luxuary we cannot afford.

Charlie played well in the first twenty minutes, later hit the bar, and had a goal wrongly disallowed.

As for folk who give him dog's abuse complaining because he (allegedly) put his finger to his lips towards them....

you must have been watching some other game if you think charlie played well in the first 20 minutes, none of the team played well in the first half.

Get Charlie Adam to f*ck. He is that bad it's unbelievable. He is not Rangers material and never will be.

Gutted that Thomson is out, we miss him badly but it also means Walter will stick with this dummy. Get Adam to f*ck and give Dean Furman a game.

Get Charlie Adam to f*ck. He is that bad it's unbelievable. He is not Rangers material and never will be.

Gutted that Thomson is out, we miss him badly but it also means Walter will stick with this dummy. Get Adam to f*ck and give Dean Furman a game.

Agreed.

We are going to struggle with Thomson out if Adam is his replacement...as much as we would like to see Furman or Buffel ahead of him WS is definatly 100% NOT going to play either of them.

Im no a big McCulloch fan but i'd have him in ahead of Adam. Charlie Boy is absolutly brutal im afraid.. apart from brief glimpses of spectacular goals, he has done absolutly nothing for us.

He should be nowhere near a Rangers first team.

Even the players are getting p*st off with his sh*teness. Ferguson, Hemdani, Cousin and Burke all had a go at him.

Missed his celebration because I was going absolutely banana's at the linesman and I've not seen it on tv. If it was directed at us then the fat little f*cker can p*ss off. Unbelievable that a guy this bad can get in a Rangers team.

Even the players are getting p*st off with his sh*teness. Ferguson, Hemdani, Cousin and Burke all had a go at him.

Missed his celebration because I was going absolutely banana's at the linesman and I've not seen it on tv. If it was directed at us then the fat little f*cker can p*ss off. Unbelievable that a guy this bad can get in a Rangers team.

As someone whop felt Adam could be a good prospect I'm finding his attitude hard to take. Yes there is the odd flash of quality, but balanced out against 85 mins of mediocrity (at best) then it is just not good enough. For me, the low point was when Adam was too slow to snag on to a through ball...at Pittoride! That should have been a wake up call for an improvement but instead performances like that seem to be a free pass into the first team.

Come back Lee! All is forgiven!

BTW, when are we going to start hitting a decent dead ball?

People coming on here and defending Charlie Adam's performance today astonish me.

Were you watching the same game?

Up until the last minute goal today,as bad as he was,Big Charlie still looked like the only guy who could win it for us,and that is a scary fact. :(

Charlie played well in the first twenty minutes, later hit the bar, and had a goal wrongly disallowed.

As for folk who give him dog's abuse complaining because he (allegedly) put his finger to his lips towards them....

you must have been watching some other game if you think charlie played well in the first 20 minutes, none of the team played well in the first half.

I was watching ICT v Rangers. How about you? I watched Charlie particularly closely following the stick he's taken. He did well in that early period, though he got worse later - apart from the two incidents I mentioned.

I was watching ICT v Rangers. How about you? I watched Charlie particularly closely following the stick he's taken. He did well in that early period, though he got worse later - apart from the two incidents I mentioned.

he was shocking and improved a bit after his goal was ruled out.

That dubious decision finally gave the team the rocket they needed! OK, not every result is going to be 4-0 but we ought to be capable of playing better than today's standard.

PS. Glad we won tho'!

Charlie Adam is overweight, slow, poor in possession......just generally crap and doesn't deserve a place in the side.

However, if any fans were booing or jeering him, that's simply not on. The same with the fans that give Cousin a hard time, need to get a grip of themselves.

Also, against Gretna, booing the substitution of Naismith isn't too clever either.

Fans surely want to try and help the players get a result, so I think some fans need to keep that in mind and control themselves a bit.

I've given my assessment. You disagree? Fair enough.

As someone whop felt Adam could be a good prospect I'm finding his attitude hard to take. Yes there is the odd flash of quality, but balanced out against 85 mins of mediocrity (at best) then it is just not good enough. For me, the low point was when Adam was too slow to snag on to a through ball...at Pittoride! That should have been a wake up call for an improvement but instead performances like that seem to be a free pass into the first team.

Come back Lee! All is forgiven!

BTW, when are we going to start hitting a decent dead ball?

Charlie not in the team but please not Lee!

Seriously, we really do need a left winger. Naismith isn't one IMO but I'm not saying he shouldn't be in the team but I just don't think he's a left winger.

Charlie Adam is overweight, slow, poor in possession......just generally crap and doesn't deserve a place in the side.

However, if any fans were booing or jeering him, that's simply not on. The same with the fans that give Cousin a hard time, need to get a grip of themselves.

Also, against Gretna, booing the substitution of Naismith isn't too clever either.

Fans surely want to try and help the players get a result, so I think some fans need to keep that in mind and control themselves a bit.

agreed

it wasn't long ago people were having a go at burke. some fans need to give it a rest - its getting boring. :rolleyes:

...Charlie, NAW!

We pay your fucking wages son, and if you can't find the ability to pass to more than 3 Rangers players in 90 minutes then we heartily reserve the right to have a go at you. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Your right here son and he's gonna get a kick in the baws for that shite, disnae dae a thing on the park unless he's given the the nod by Barry ? A useless fat prick ! :sherlock:

Obviously people are quite deluded seeing as he was one of our biggest threats at goal today, maybe he would do better if anyone wasn't on his back! Sick of people talking about how shite he is when we've got players like Barry and Burke(who does fuck all most of the time too) have your fall guy and ruin the boy's career. It seems exactly like last year when I was defending Hutton to be honest who everyone wanks over now!

Rant over haha to be honest am just sick of us jumping over our players who try really hard and you can't say Adam doesn't and people who thinking he was Shhhh'ing the rangers fans must be mental.

He done 2 things that were good out of 90 minutes....scored a goal which in all respect was a good one but we're done by another inept officials display and hit the bar.

Apart from that ferguson,who was fuckin rotten himself,gave him dogs abuse all afternoon cos his distribution and general play was abysmal.

Sooner he goes the better

As for the SHHH celebration,i can understand him being annoyed but he only gets abuse when he fucks up and that's far to often.

I wish people would get off Cousin's back,.played well yesterday.As for the singing towards Boyd.....are we going back to last year when we sang for Fergie and then realised he was bang out of order with PLG.

I thought the celebration was mainly directed at the Caley fans, but apart from that he is such an infuriating player, does hee-haw most of the game and then in the last 20 minutes shows us what he can do. One bit of magic and he scored (which shouldn't have been ruled offside) and hits a cracker of the cross bar, he even put in a few tackles.

Even though I won't class him in the same league as a few foreign players, there are many around Europe who can go through a game without doing anything and then pop up from nowhere and win a match.