Moore Or Nacho

BargeddieBear

Moore Or Nacho?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Moore Or Nacho?

• Moore
    • Nacho

Nacho.

The SPL is sadly, not about technique, but about workrate and desire (mostly).

Nacho, unless they can find someone much, much better than Moore for 3.5m.

To be fair to Walt, once he found out O'Neil ripping the pish about Moore's fee, he's not been back

Difficult to say. We know Nacho's like a true Bear. We have no idea what Moore will be like.

On footballing ability alone Moore.. Moore controls the ball with his feet. Nacho controls the ball with his shins. For that reason Moore for me.

I have seen little to nothing of Moore so can't make a judgement.

I must admit I liked the way we used Novo in the early part of the season where we sent him on with 20 mins to go and told him to blow them away. It worked well to and got us goals. I wonder why we moved away from that?

Seen Luke Moore play a few times before, only 3 times this season tho. In the games I have seen him play this season he's looked no better than Filip Sebo. Based on the 3 times I'd have to go with Nacho.

Maybe Moore is better once he's getting a regular game and is up to match fitness/sharpness?

So we are comparing Nacho Novo (Who cant get a game for Rangers and when he does he gets stuck out wide cause he cant score goals) with Luke Moore (a 22 year old, who only lost his place in the Villa team due to a dislocated shoulder, but is now finding it hard to get back into the team as Villa have Carew and Agbonlahor upfront)

Nacho Novo has already peaked and its not great. Luke Moore can improve and has his best years ahead of him. Its not a gamble with Moore as we are getting him at the right time.

Luke Moore for me every time, if its between him and Novo.

i like Nacho but he's a headless chicken and great for the last 20-30 minutes of a game.

Luke Moore is young and willing to progress his career and has ability so for me Luke Moore with nacho on the bench.

Got family who are Villa fans and they say Moore was the next big thing but O'Neill not really given him a run in the team.

wattie likes him and when was the last time he let us down with a signing...

Has to be Nacho, scores in the spl , in Europe, saves us when we are struggling, tracks back,tackles, helps midfield, bails out our full backs and SCORES AGAINST CELTIC.

I admit I have seen little of Moore and from what I have seen he has pace but little else other than what seems to be a very poor attitude and no willingness to work for his team.

I'd prefer to see Moore , he's only 21... If he settles in well and plays like he was for villa before the injury then 3.5m is a fair price for someone we will get a lot of years from.

Nacho is great as a back up player but I would never see him as a first team regular.