Does wee NACHO NOVO no make some . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

I agree, a good impact player to bring on when defenders are getting tired. The spend a lot of the time trying to cope with the pace of Burke and Naismith (at the moment), and then JCD and Novo appear on the touchline, I'm sure some of them must inwardly groan when they see that happen. :bouncy:

I agree, a good impact player to bring on when defenders are getting tired. The spend a lot of the time trying to cope with the pace of Burke and Naismith (at the moment), and then JCD and Novo appear on the touchline, I'm sure some of them must inwardly groan when they see that happen. :bouncy:

Yes they do because the wee man just goes for the jugular, he doesn't know any other way and teams can't cope with him ! :sherlock:

I love the wee man. He has the heart, passion, commitment and loves the club on top of that he's a good player. Glad he signed a new deal.

exactly..i think a lot of people forget that. He does have the passion and commitment as you say, everyone knows that, and he loves us..but IMO his ability doesnt get the credit it deserves, i mean he has delivered the goods for us so many times at every level. He rarely has a bad game when he plays..you always get what you see with Nacho. I think he is a great wee player.

Nacho Nacho Man :rangers:

Great impact player and a bluenose .

Met him at Morrisons at Anniesland last year.....he's tiny but looks solid.

Nacho should do the Morrisons adverts, not Hansen. They would do better :) .......... Im very happy hes still here, hes commited to the club, though not had an easy run. That says a lot.