Hutton still doing that U-turn

OlegKuznetsov

At this point in the season, I don't.

We're beyond the halfway mark, with only 3 1/2 months of the season to go and there's no guarantee that any, even world class, signings would hit the ground running and approach anywhere near the form that Hutton has been on.

In summer, when you've got times to bed things in, it's different.

Rangers and World Class players............... <cr>

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're beyond the halfway mark, with only 3 1/2 months of the season to go and there's no guarantee that any, even world class, signings would hit the ground running and approach anywhere near the form that Hutton has been on.

Hutton is :rolleyes:

Its just the media trying to fuck us over..by making it sound like he wants to go and that, he'll get pushed into it, gers are thinking does he want to go?

I wish they wouldnt write anything until its a done deal really.

I know Bear :rolleyes:THEY ARE NO WORLDCLASS PLAYERS IN THE SPL!!!

There's no Guarantee that Hutton is going to keep the form up,And there's no guarentee Hutton is going to win us the League <cr>

Plus have we not been winning without Hutton? :rolleyes:

Oh here we go! :rolleyes:<cr>

There's no Guarantee that Hutton is going to keep the form up,And there's no guarentee Hutton is going to win us the League <cr>

We read from the same page on this mate.

I think we are in a good position with Hutton, but only IF SDM give WS the money if we sell him. But if he stays then i'll be happy as he is a great player for us esp against "them"

We read from the same page on this mate.

I think we are in a good position with Hutton, but only IF SDM give WS the money if we sell him. But if he stays then i'll be happy as he is a great player for us esp against "them"

100% spot on (tu)

Well, hasn't he recently been voted number 8 in the world of top class young players (or something like that), if that's the case then surely there is an argument that he is a world class player!

Well, hasn't he recently been voted number 8 in the world of top class young players (or something like that), if that's the case then surely there is an argument that he is a world class player!

He's clearly not.

Disgruntled Bear says so :shifty:

EXACTLY!!!

Top 8 YOUNG players mate. That is great and i'm proud of the lad and the fact we have a player held in such good regards. But that means he is at least 16 players away from being the best in his position. If he gets to be the top all round number one in his position, THEN he can be called world class. (tu)

EXACTLY!!!

Top 8 YOUNG players mate. That is great and i'm proud of the lad and the fact we have a player held in such good regards. But that means he is at least 16 players away from being the best in his position. If he gets to be the top all round number one in his position, THEN he can be called world class. (tu)

What's that...a can of worms :D

EXACTLY!!!

What's that...a can of worms :D

It might be time for my shower eh :lol:

EXACTLY!!!

Oh dear - he was NOT rated 8th best young right back - he was rated 8th best at ANY position. Robinho was 9th

Rooney was 7th

I would suggest that makes him world class

EXACTLY!!!

Oh dear - he was NOT rated 8th best young right back - he was rated 8th best at ANY position. Robinho was 9th

Rooney was 7th

Please don't take offence in this but anyone that thinks he is world class has major blue tinted glasses on. he IS no where near it. And remeber, this is YOUNGSTERS you are talking about too.

He's clearly not.

:lol:(tu) So we get tested as WORLDCLASS now playing in the SPL against St.mirren etc for a year!, Hutton has been tested upto 10 times against good teams in a year and yes he's done well! but he's no where near WORLDCLASS!!!

It's time we took the Blue tinted spec off,Were starting to sound like that Mhanky mob with Mcgeady (td)

EXACTLY!!!

Rooney was 7th

Please don't take offence in this but anyone that thinks he is world class has major blue tinted glasses on. he IS no where near it. And remeber, this is YOUNGSTERS you are talking about too.

Mate - let me say this again

Rooney was rated 7th

Hutton was rated 8th

Robinho 9th

So, how much do you think players rated 7th and 9th would fetch in the open market?

EXACTLY!!!

Rooney was 7th

Rooney was rated 7th

Hutton was rated 8th

Robinho 9th

So, how much do you think players rated 7th and 9th would fetch in the open market?

The thing is Rooney and Robinho get tested every week in the EPL and La liga and Perform!!! hutton gets tested 4 times a season in the SPL thats the difference

He's clearly not.

:lol:(tu) So we get tested as WORLDCLASS now playing in the SPL against St.mirren etc for a year!, Hutton has been tested upto 10 times against good teams in a year and yes he's done well! but he's no where near WORLDCLASS!!!

It's time we took the Blue tinted spec off,Were starting to sound like that Mhanky mob with Mcgeady (td)

I bet you are kind of chap who when the sun comes out says

"Oh no, we will pay for this!"

Quite frankly, Hutton has been tested 10 times in Europe plus in some high class company paying for Scotland. YOu can add to that games against Celtic - they are after all in the last 16 of the Champs League

In ALL of those games Hutton has not only played well, he has pretty much dominated at his position. Against the champs of Germany and France and barca, maybe the best club side in World Football.

Plus, the Italian national side, world Champs, were full of praise for the way he played - quotes suggesting that Hutton would thrive in Serie A. Plus legends of the game like Sir Alex Ferguson waxing lyrical about the young mans game

As much as the wearie willie in you would love to shoult down the achivements of the 2nd best right back in Europe right now - you cannot ignore the form Alan has shown this past 12 months.

EXACTLY!!!

Rooney was 7th

Rooney was rated 7th

Hutton was rated 8th

Robinho 9th

The thing is Rooney and Robinho get tested every week in the EPL and La liga and Perform!!! hutton gets tested 4 times a season in the SPL thats the difference

In which he dominates weekly - inboth attack and defence.

Plus, dopminates sides like italy and France. Stuttgart, Lyon (in France anyway) is highly regarded by those in the game

Those being people whos opinions I trust more than the wearie willies on here who are embarrassed by our own successes

Rooney was rated 7th

Hutton was rated 8th

Robinho 9th

Ok here's a question for ya.

And this is gonna stump you.

Say Hutton plays for Everton and we have money to burn.

If you had a choice for Rangers football club to pick ONE of the following players who would you pick.

(take your time with your answer)

1. Alan Hutton

2. Wayne Rooney

3. Robinho.

:Animation44-dont over use:

He's clearly not.

I bet you are kind of chap who when the sun comes out says

"Oh no, we will pay for this!"

Quite frankly, Hutton has been tested 10 times in Europe plus in some high class company paying for Scotland. YOu can add to that games against Celtic - they are after all in the last 16 of the Champs League

In ALL of those games Hutton has not only played well, he has pretty much dominated at his position. Against the champs of Germany and France and barca, maybe the best club side in World Football.

Plus, the Italian national side, world Champs, were full of praise for the way he played - quotes suggesting that Hutton would thrive in Serie A. Plus legends of the game like Sir Alex Ferguson waxing lyrical about the young mans game

As much as the wearie willie in you would love to shoult down the achivements of the 2nd best right back in Europe right now - you cannot ignore the form Alan has shown this past 12 months.

:lol: I really want to know what your drinking at the games because i think u should lay off it!, DOMINATED at RB C'mon u must be watching a different game he bombs down the line yes but DOMINATING games i've heard it all now (tu)