Good performances by fringe players tonight !

BLUEDIGNITY

Aye, they sounded good on the radio.

I wonder if any of them done enough to keep their place?

Put it this way there will be a place for them at some point in the run in ! :sherlock:

Aye, with the amount of games we have they're bound to get a run out some time I suppose.

Gow and Broadfoot looked confident, Fleck and Buffel when they came on did a job tonight. Coisty also said after match interview that Boyd did himself a lot of good tonight ! :sherlock:

Good to see these guys getting a run out. Good in the long run. They need a chance, but of course the league means everything.

i thought they started slowly but was not overly impressed with gow he did ok broadfoot looked assured and comfortable on the ball and buffel looked good when he came on

do we know date and kick offtime for hibs game yet

February 2nd

Probably 12.30 for Sky.

i thought they started slowly but was not overly impressed with gow he did ok broadfoot looked assured and comfortable on the ball and buffel looked good when he came on

do we know date and kick offtime for hibs game yet

February 2nd

Probably 12.30 for Sky.

This was mentioned as the date and time on Rangers World last night.

What did we learn last night?

Broadfoot is comfortable playing against the 3rd bottom team in the 3rd division.

Gow had some good touches and 2 assists but lost possesssion 6 or 7 times trying to dribble past a player from the3rd bottom team in the 3rd division and his movement leaves a lot to be desired.

Boyd will score lots of goals in the box and more if he ever learns or becomes aware of the offside rule.

JCD cannot play for 90 minutes.

Hutton is a tremendous athlete.

Adam can sometimes pass and cross the ball well and other times rubbish.

Buffell is hungry and has fantastic change of pace.

Fleck is a prospect.

Naismith is toiling and showed poor touches against a poor team in the short spell he was on and maybe needs a rest.

As a learning exercise the game meant or proved nothing that we did not know or expect.

What we did learn, or have confirmed, is that there is little hope for youngsters under Smith with only Fleck on the bench.There was no need for Cuellar and Naismith to be on the bench. This was the ideal opportunity to give 2 or 3 other youngsters the experience of playing with some first team players at Ibrox as we were playing the 3rd bottom team from the 3rd division.

proved Gow and Buffell are worth more first team appearances.

i think Gow is a potential star - and i hope we dont waste him and he ends up rotting at a smaller club because we didnt give him a chance.

Gow and Broadfoot looked confident, Fleck and Buffel when they came on did a job tonight. Coisty also said after match interview that Boyd did himself a lot of good tonight ! :sherlock:

My granny would have looked confident against them

How old is your Granny ! ;):sherlock:

Wasn't too impressed personally, thought Broadfoot was pretty poor, him and Sasa had some awful moments.

Gow - the highlights definetly made him look better than he was, did well to set up the two goals, but trys to showboat too much, thinking he can do stuff which he can barely pull off against a team of joiners and teachers.

But still good to keep them happy I suppose.

Wasn't too impressed personally, thought Broadfoot was pretty poor, him and Sasa had some awful moments.

Gow - the highlights definetly made him look better than he was, did well to set up the two goals, but trys to showboat too much, thinking he can do stuff which he can barely pull off against a team of joiners and teachers.

Keep the morale boostin stuff up mate ! (tu):sherlock:

I do my best...The less I talk them up, the less I may be dissapointed (tu)

I do my best...The less I talk them up, the less I may be dissapointed (tu)

Ah well the theory is good anyway (tu):sherlock:

Exactly the type of game when the likes of Furman and Lennon should of featured. Why Adam started I'll never know and why was Naismith on the bench. Surely some of the young guns should of been there. I was gutted to get there and not even see Dean Furman on the bench.

Again it was only East Stirling we played, a decent run out from the squad players.

Exactly the type of game when the likes of Furman and Lennon should of featured. Why Adam started I'll never know and why was Naismith on the bench. Surely some of the young guns should of been there. I was gutted to get there and not even see Dean Furman on the bench.

Again it was only East Stirling we played, a decent run out from the squad players.

Furman at least should have had a chance. Must be able to do what Adam does.