The Official Six Nations Thread

The Six Nations is back with us this weekend (as long as it isn't washed out!). So who will it this year, can Scotland achieve the impossible and win back the championship, the first game on Sunday will be a good indication as we're facing possibly the favourites France.

Realistically though, I think we'll finish the group third behind France and England.

Am goin to the game 2moro, canae wait, ma first ever rugby match lol!!! A think on their day anyone can bet anyone except maybe the Italians against the French or the English but the 6 Nations IMO is wide open this year!!! If we beat France 2moro we make a great start with England already having lost and the Scots probably have their strongest squad since the turn of the millenium I would say!!! Scotland 2 edge the new look French 2moro!!! Mon the Scots!!! (tu)

Went to a scotland italy game a few year back..

it was crap!

15-0 all pens.

I've been to Scotland vs USA in the World Cup and Australia vs South Africa in the Tri-nations. Both much more entertaining than what you had to endure. It's tough when you get a game like that but that's rugby unfortunately.

Been watching Scotland today against France and have to say that the ref has got it wrong on several occasions.

The scrums that France have been awarded are getting thrown in squint and when scotland do it the whistle is blown.

I do think Scotland should be more confident in their approach.

Quite an attractive sight watching all that aggression on the pitch

Guest Andypendek

1st half some positive moments, much faster recycling and some halfway decent running from the backs, let down as usual by rubbish handling and poor decision making at the last minute.

2nd half just awful, just awful.

Just back from anti-weegie central!!! Scotland were shocking, so bad!!! Dan Parks was hitting penalties wide from 20 yards, tit!!! Me and my mate said they should ge Kris Boyd a game doin the kicks lol!!! Cudnae be any worse than Parks!!! Also the team selection was all wrong!!! Why were Brown, Cusiter and Paterson not starting and why were Evans and Beattie not even involved!!!