***Aberdeen v Bayern Thread***

ShanksRFC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regardless of what the final result is Aberdeen can be rightly proud the night like.

i'd love rangers to go out and give it a go like they have

quite right mate and this display by the sheep tonight has made me feel ashamed of our result and performance last night, why the fuck cant walter just go for it the way the baw scratcher has tonight, and even with half his team out, jimmy calderwood has took the bull by the horns and not shat it,

i hope walter and the rest of the backroom staff have been watching carefully.

The sheep have gone for it and conceded two away goals while only scoring two themselves. I know whose result I prefer :rolleyes:

Bayern are a FAR better side than the mob we played last night. The Shepshaggers can be proud of their result tonight, we couldn't last night.

regardless of what the final result is Aberdeen can be rightly proud the night like.

i'd love rangers to go out and give it a go like they have

quite right mate and this display by the sheep tonight has made me feel ashamed of our result and performance last night, why the fuck cant walter just go for it the way the baw scratcher has tonight, and even with half his team out, jimmy calderwood has took the bull by the horns and not shat it,

i hope walter and the rest of the backroom staff have been watching carefully.

I know we were more boring than Aberdeen at times but McGregor hardly had a save to make whereas we could've easily put 3 past them from Novo alone, then Davis' effort etc. If we don't concede then we'll win.

Although, Bayern can't beat Aberdeen away from home. I hope we can beat Pana.

The sheep have gone for it and conceded two away goals while only scoring two themselves. I know whose result I prefer :rolleyes:

Its not about the result, Its about the way they approached the game.

They are unlucky to be drawing with Bayern Munich, They should be winning.

They knew if they sat in, Bayern would pick them apart, so they decided to give their fans a night to remember.

Rangers have a 0-0, a shit performance and will now go to Athens and play the same way and lose the game.

Aberdeen will go out with no regrets, where as we will be on here in a weeks time rueing the first leg at Ibrox.

Futhermore, Panathiniakos arent in the same league as Bayern Munich.

They knew if they sat in, Bayern would pick them apart, so they decided to give their fans a night to remember.

Rangers have a 0-0, a shit performance and will now go to Athens and play the same way and lose the game.

Aberdeen will go out with no regrets, where as we will be on here in a weeks time rueing the first leg at Ibrox.

correct on all 6 points (tu)

how come Aberdeen go for it against Bayern but let Celtic cut through them like a hot knife through a tub of Flora??

Baffling....

I said that to MuffGer on MSN at the time. The difference between that performance and the performance against the Filth was quite astonishing.

how come Aberdeen go for it against Bayern but let Celtic cut through them like a hot knife through a tub of Flora??

Baffling....

I said that to MuffGer on MSN at the time. The difference between that performance and the performance against the Filth was quite astonishing.

Exactly what I said as well.

Funny how McNamara and Diamond can't be arsed tackling the Scum (the latter being subbed for clearly not trying), but can put in that performance against one of the top 3 (IMO) squads in Europe.

correct on all 6 points (tu)

I'll 3rd that.

Anyone who thinks we're going to stroll over to Athens and get a result is on the wrong planet.