***Aberdeen v Bayern Thread***

ShanksRFC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I think we should put to bed the conspiracy theories and just congratulate the players who IMO could have beat Bayern and certainly did Scottish Football proud and I hope Calderwoods boys are in europe next season even though I hate them.

You can do whatever you want.

I hope they get pumped and their scumbag fans get a kicking in Germany as well.

TBH I think we should put to bed the conspiracy theories and just congratulate the players who IMO could have beat Bayern and certainly did Scottish Football proud and I hope Calderwoods boys are in europe next season even though I hate them.

You can do whatever you want.

I hope they get pumped and their scumbag fans get a kicking in Germany as well.

The difference in effort put in against Bayern as opposed to the effort put in against Celtic is sticking out like a sore thumb tbh.

If what you're saying is right J, Celtic are just simply a better team than the Bavarians...

Fair play to the team, played well and were unlucky not to have won between their own penalty being turned down in the first 2 minutes and Langfield parrying it right back to Altintop. Just wish Diamond had put his boot through Toni's face while he was at it.

Think it's abit harsh to accuse them of lying down to the tims at the weekend, they took a tanking off Dundee Utd last week as well. Not exactly going to lie down to their rival in the "new firm" in a cup semi when they haven't even been in a final in 8 years or something. More down to Bayern just being fucking shite last night.

Guest Andypendek

as long as other teams/countries continue to consider our teams/scotland as rubbish, we'll always have a chance. i worry about the day when they take us seriously!