Gers Visit the Acropolis

BlueIsTheColour

Look at the bottom pic. Great social opportunity for the team to bond and have a great time together - Cousins walking about with his headphone on. He's not part of that team or its mentality and that picture sums it up for me. I hope he goes to Fulham.

Look at the bottom pic. Great social opportunity for the team to bond and have a great time together - Cousins walking about with his headphone on. He's not part of that team or its mentality and that picture sums it up for me. I hope he goes to Fulham.

Or maybe he's really interested in the history and has rented one of those audio history info things you get in museums?

Maybe he can't talk the lingo?

he was at the motorsport launch and burke wasnt... hes flown over to greece with intention of possibly playing for rangers, maybe hes been to the acropolis before :craphead: