Could have been legends....

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shota Arveladze's more than decent record for us aswell as his record everywhere he was before us, and every where he has been since us suggest that had he been our number one choice striker, instead of an occassinal striker/left winger, then he would have left us as a legend, instead of a somewhat wasted talent.

Shota Arveladze's more than decent record for us aswell as his record everywhere he was before us, and every where he has been since us suggest that had he been our number one choice striker, instead of an occassinal striker/left winger, then he would have left us as a legend, instead of a somewhat wasted talent.

Excellent call, but he did a lot for us. I remember him dropping back to do Barry's job when he left for Blackburn.

Excellent call, but he did a lot for us. I remember him dropping back to do Barry's job when he left for Blackburn.

Oh absloutely. There's no doubt that he did a lot for us.

But I still can't help but think about how much more he could have done had he been given a real run in his most natural position.

Oh absloutely. There's no doubt that he did a lot for us.

But I still can't help but think about how much more he could have done had he been given a real run in his most natural position.

I agree with that too.

Arteta wanted out though!

Edit: In reply to Polar Bear :)

Forced out more like it Shavey, wasn't he part of the house cleaning,when we started addressing the debt. He wanted to play in the middle,and we should have accommodated him,and for what we got in return for him we should have kept him anyway. :(

Tugay.

He and Ferguson could have ruled that midfield for years. Still playing in the EPL aged 37!

I was going to say Davie Robertson but he was there long enough to be a "legend" in a lot of people's eyes anyway.