We are overdue a good performance

minstral

i hope tomorrow that the team can all play well and give hibs a good beating, let have a good attacking performance and show how we can play. i dont know about the rest of you but to me my nerves are shattered with our performances when we seem to make it so hard for ourselves and and i just pray for the final whistle to go. i think tomorrow will go a long way to let us know if we are going to win the title, and i feel 3 points is a must or anything less will put severe pressure on ourselves.

i hope tomorrow that the team can all play well and give hibs a good beating, let have a good attacking performance and show how we can play. i dont know about the rest of you but to me my nerves are shattered with our performances when we seem to make it so hard for ourselves and and i just pray for the final whistle to go. i think tomorrow will go a long way to let us know if we are going to win the title, and i feel 3 points is a must or anything less will put severe pressure on ourselves.

(tu)

We have been poor for a long time but I dont care how we play tomorrow as long as we come away with the 3 points. Anything else will not be acceptable. The last thing we need before and Old Firm match is to drop points and give celtc a boost!

No wins in our last 3, but lets get some perspective here........

1-0 loss to Bremen........took us through to the quarter finals.

2-2 draw with Dundee United.......gave us our first trophy for 2 seasons.

1-1 draw with Thistle........inexcusable, but ultimately nothing was lost.

When we've needed to pull it out the bag, we've tended to deliver. Remember going to Tynecastle not so long ago, we were all building it up to be a huge game in the title race, which it was, but our performances had been dodgy........we walked away with a 4-0 win and an outstanding performance.

It matters tomorrow, it matters a lot. And when it really matters, I've got full confidence in Walter Smith and this bunch of players to get the result we need.

No wins in our last 3, but lets get some perspective here........

1-0 loss to Bremen........took us through to the quarter finals.

2-2 draw with Dundee United.......gave us our first trophy for 2 seasons.

1-1 draw with Thistle........inexcusable, but ultimately nothing was lost.

When we've needed to pull it out the bag, we've tended to deliver. Remember going to Tynecastle not so long ago, we were all building it up to be a huge game in the title race, which it was, but our performances had been dodgy........we walked away with a 4-0 win and an outstanding performance.

It matters tomorrow, it matters a lot. And when it really matters, I've got full confidence in Walter Smith and this bunch of players to get the result we need.

i hope you are right scotbear. (tu)

If i had the choice i'd settle for another lacklustre performance v Hibs and save the good one for the OF game. I think another pumping like they got at Ibrox will destroy them completely. They'll be so demoralised they might go into meltdown and the title will be ours even earlier than we expect.

We have been poor for a long time but I dont care how we play tomorrow as long as we come away with the 3 points. Anything else will not be acceptable. The last thing we need before and Old Firm match is to drop points and give celtc a boost!

I would agree with that. A good performance would be great but for me, 3 points is a must in each game until the league is won. If it means ugly, then so be it for the rest of this season. Next season though, I want to see an improvement in our attacking play, up the tempo a bit.

we are due a good performance but that can wait untill next week. I dont care if we are pish 2moro as long as we win. Dont care if we only win 1-0 and its an own goal as long as we get the 3 points. Then we can have a great performance next week and hammer the tims 4 or 5 nil like we would have done last time had it not been for dodgy ref/linesmen.

(tu)

(tu)