Now be HONEST.....

who do you think should win Player of the Year  

70 members have voted

1. 1. be honest

• McGreggor
    • McGeaddy
    • MacDonald
    • Cuellar

Cuellar. He's been a rock at the back of our defence, settled in to our team quickly and doesn't fuck about when it comes to defending, when he says danger he gets rid of it fast. Good with the ball at the feet too, good at clearing with headers, chips in with some goals, played consistently and goin for the most games played in a season for Gers.

Guest johngers

Either Cuellar or MacGregor as both have been consistently solid throughout the season. MacDonald hasnt scored for quite a few games and McGeady has disappeared in this half of the season.

Cuellar, by a country mile IMO. WTF has McGayday done tbh? overhyped little tossbag. Macdonald has been good i grant you that, but not shown the consistency of Carlos.

McGregor has been brilliant too, just don't think they'll give it to him with him not holding the No.1 spot for Scotland.

it has to be Cuellar, only had one bad game against hearst early in the season but 1 bad game in 49 is fantastic for any player but for his first seaon in scotland he has been amazing and just gets better and better IMO

Cuellar is my choice....no question!

Then why did you choose Allan McGregor first before you were reminded about Cuellar?

I did not chose McGreggor???

although it would be close between him and Cuellar IMO